razzle ☆ dingley

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
fluff / smut i guess :)
female reader (sorry dudes) <3
razzle fucks you. male and fem receiving.

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

razzle's fingers were entangled in your hair, while he kept a slow pace with you. His hips rammed gently into your hips / waistline. He was letting out soft moans that were almost raspy and quiet. "Fuck, baby, you take me so well," he hummed in your ear, leaning downward to your neck, while he left wet, and sloppy kisses there, sucking gently at the skin. pink, but yet casted red and a broad purple marks were alongside your neck. you let out soft moans and whimpers at his lips against your sensitive neck. "razzle, oh god," you huffed out. razzle's hands then went towards your breasts, and he groped them almost immediately.

you moaned out in harsh pleasure, your thighs were shaking and shivering. "I- I cant, Razzle, oh fuck," you stuttered out. "Come on baby, just give me another one, i know you can do it honey, please," Razzle begged slightly, and you were closed again. the overstimulation all felt overwhelming, and it almost hurt in a way, but you liked it. razzle knew what you wanted during sex. after a minute, you came, and razzle came after you onto your stomach.

razzle then went and used his fingers to finger you, his fingers curled in you, pleasure overwhelming your body. "please razzle, oh god, fuck- i- i cant," razzle shook his head. "come on, i know you can. cmon baby," he cooed in your ear. after a minute, you came all over his fingers. razzle cleaned of his fingers with his tongue. razzle got himself cleaned up, and cleaned you up, too. he laid next to you. "i'm sorry if it hurt, baby." he told you. you shook your head, "no, it didn't," you lied. "it felt- good, and relieving.. relaxing almost." you said.

"oh, well, i'm glad you liked it sweetheart." he replied with a smile, and a laugh behind it. then, razzle pulled you closer to him, his shirt scrunching up, and he held you close to his chest. "i love you baby," he whispered. "i love you too," you replied.