guns n roses ☆ headcanons

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
smut, nsfw!!
female parts, etc intended (sorry dudes) <3
just smut! kinky shit :)

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

AXL ROSE

Y'know, Axl is willing to do it anywhere at this point. Anytime, too. But, depends on how he's feeling at the moment. He can do it backstage, dressing room(s), restaurants, in the studio, practically anywhere if you two get the chance. You guys tried doing it in a family restroom. Duff accidentally walked in on you both at one time.

He's pretty rough during sex I would say. He degrades you, calls you names, (Dumb, Slut, Whore, etc) But he can be assuring and sweet at times only if he's in a good mood. If he isn't, he's choking you and smacking ur ass making red hand prints.

He cums anywhere between ur ass, tits, and stomach. Unless you want to get pregnant, its in you. Which is what happens rarely. He's somewhat iffy about having kids with you, although he tries being sweet about it. He loves you n all, but having mini Axl's will be a bit weird.

Axl doesn't haven't many kinks, but we all saw the 'Its So Easy' music video. He likes BDSM, And that's basically it. He's  willingly able to try any kink you'd want. Shit and Piss crosses the line with him though.

I think Axl is willing to share you with one of his bandmates, he would share you with Slash most likely or Duff.

Seeing you in red lingerie is what gets him going usually, but if ur talking or looking at other dudes other than him and his bandmates then he'll probably pull u aside and y'know...

SLASH HUDSON

Y'know, Sex with Slash is very like chill. You and him have very soft, sensual sex unless he's in a bad mood. When hes in a bad mood he goes wilddd. Tugging ur hair, choking you. All that dirty shit.

Breeding kink. Nuff said.

if, you don't want him inside of you, and you want it somewhere else, then its on ur ass or stomach most likely, or in ur mouth/face. He likes seeing his cum anywhere on you.

Doggy style usually or however you two end up. He doesn't mind trying new positions if ur getting bored. He's chill and open with trying new things!
He also would share you with someone like his band mates. I think he'd share you with Axl most likely. If not, Duff.

Slash is like - chill after sex. He usually apologizes a ton, and then has a smoke. He will occasionally cuddle with you.

DUFF MCKAGAN

Duff during sex, he can occasionally be rough and demanding with you, but usually he is sweet and caring for you during sex, but it's mostly the first one unless thats not what ur feeling.

Duff is very hesitant on trying new things with you sorta. He sometimes doesn't really wanna try anything and at other times its, 'Yeah, lets try that!' No in-between.

He is somewhat like Slash and Axl combined. Its chill at times, like he gets a boner and thats the go to, and other times he's like an animal like Axl. His mood has a big part in everything.

He either gets up really early and stays up super late, or Gets up super late and goes to bed early. Morning sex tends to occur occasionally and before concerts and everything. If he's on tour, phone sex bound to happen. Or he just looks thru the picture book he has of you.

He has a habit of choking you during sex to where it almost cuts ur airway off. And of course, you like it. (If you don't then he won't choke you like that, obviously.) He just can't help it.

I think Duff can be that type of dude to just casually be smoking during sex like its nothing.

IZZY STRADLIN

Y'know, I think Izzy is very laid back after and somewhat during sex. He always gets a smoke before and after. He will usually help you clean up, but he will also cuddle afterwards with you. He spoons you, practically burying you. Or he just quickly passes out afterwards and snores like there's no tomorrow. But its either, if you want to cuddle just ask him, I'm sure he'll agree to it unless something is going on or he isn't in the mood at the moment.

He is a legend, practically a god at dirty talking to you, omg. He just lets off when he starts dirty talking to you its just crazy. And he sometimes whispers sweet nothingness into ur ear and publicly flirts with you just to get you turned on the slightest by it, so when you two get home, your all ready for him.

Izzy isn't as serious during sex. He like— can crack a few smiles, and he'll laugh and joke with you at times if you fall off the bed, make weird sounds, and all that junk. But he can get really into the mood depending on his own mood. Like, he gets really into it.

He remains eye contact during sex all the time, he looks at you while ur mascara runs down ur cheeks, while you roll ur eyes back and throw ur head backwards in such pleasure that he's allowing you to experience. He love seeing ur face during sex. It reminds him of how well he treats you in a way.
He likes when you wear black, or white lingerie. It just makes him legit go nuts. Seeing the black bow peek from ur white button down gets him turned on. Seeing the white straps when he sees you.. omg.

He won't go far with whips and everything, he only uses his hand to spank you. He isn't interested in heavy bdsm like Axl, but he will pull ur hair, spit on you, call you names and everything, but he won't go far with gags, and all that. Just no.

STEVEN ADLER

Steven Is so sweet, I cannot. During sex he is so assuring and caring. He makes sure everything is okay for you and that what he is doing is alright with you. He kisses ur cheeks and lets you know that it's fine. He's very sensual too during. He holds ur hands, place lightly pink colored love marks on ur neck. But other times he's pulling ur hair, teasing you, and degrading you only the slightest.

He is cuddly after sex. He helps you of course, but other times he quickly passes out like theres no tomorrow. He loves you and wants to make sure ur okay afterwards. He is very helpful and caring, thats for sure.

Although, Steven can get a bit rough. He can start degrading you, pulling ur hair and tugging it. He'll start teasing you and messing with you. But he can get a bit submissive. He'll let you top him definitely. He'll call you mommy, and he loves when u call him good boy. He loves when u edge him.

He has a breeding kink like Slash. Nuff said there. No need to elaborate.

Steven loves public sex. He adores car sex and how people can see the car windows fog up and see you two fucking. He likes to let people know and see how he treats you most likely.