slash hudson ☆ nsfw alphabet

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
smut, nsfw!!
female parts, etc intended (sorry dudes) <3
just smut! kinky shit :)

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Slash is very sweet. He wants to take care of you, and make sure ur okay. He isn't too much romantic, like a hopeless romantic like Tommy Lee, but he definitely tries his best for you. After sex, he'll clean you up, and ask if you want a bath or just straight to bed. If bath he'll clean ur hair and you can do the rest, and if Bed he'll put you to bed and eventually hold and spoon you while he falls asleep. He'll kiss you and tell you he loves you. He definitely wants you to feel safe with him.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

If Slash had to say what he'd like on you, he'd say everything because every part of you is beautifully different and amazing. But, he loves ur lips, its the perfect place to kiss. He adores your voice, how it moans and makes the cutest noises and says the perfect things. But if sexual, he'd say ur boobs. He likes his hands because guitar playing, and his hair. His hair is curly and he likes to jam out.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He'll usually ask you first, but if straight up its anywhere on you or in ur mouth. He likes to cum on ur ass or stomach depending the position you two are in. Or if you wanna get freaky and with Slashes Breeding kink, inside of you all the way. He likes to fill you up.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He is an open book, and doesn't wanna hide anything from you, and doesn't wanna get you mad because of it, but He'd share you with Axl Rose or any one of his band mates. He won't tell you that though, he'll make a statement or joke about it but definitely won't straight up tell you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Guys.. really? Rockstar, Groupie? Make sense? He's totally got experience on him thats for sure. He knows how to get you going and scream his name out.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Any position is alright with Slash. He likes Doggy style though and Reverse Cowgirl, but any way you two end up is fine with him as well. He is pretty chill with that stuff, honestly. He's willing to try any position you'd like.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Both, definitely. He'll smile and do something stupid to make you laugh during sex. He'll giggle like a school girl if you make a weird noise or accidentally fall off the bed. But he get's a tad bit too serious in the moment and will remain eye contact with you but you end up laughing.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Uhhh, from what i've seen its like.. a jungle there. Matches the hair on his head and body. He doesn't have much hair on him, but definitely has a ton down there. He has a little happy trail. Yeah the carpet matches the drapes. He is totally willing to groom or trim them for you. He knows that it can get uncomfortable.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He is somewhat romantic during sex and tries so hard to be for you because he is a tad bit too used to fucking groupies. He definitely wants to make sure sex and him with you is sweet and everything. He will do the candles and chocolates y'know, try and do the music but ends up turning it off. He isn't like Tommy Lee. He doesn't go all out.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He doesn't masturbate much, only when he's on tour and can't see you. He only does it during phone sex usually.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He has a major breeding kink to the point it's too much. He loves to fill you up and know ur womb is filled with only his cum. He has somewhat of a bdsm kink, but he doesn't have much kinks.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Usually on the bed where the fluffy pillows are, but anywhere is chill with Slash. On the floor, couch, in public, under the table, in a public bathroom. Anywhere is chill with him.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Seeing you in the lingerie he bought you gets him going, when its black or has little bows and its lace gets him feral. He can't help but take photos.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He wouldn't hurt you and doesn't wanna do a kink thats too gross (you know which ones i'm talking about.) And if you do ask he'll most likely end up not having sex with you anymore. He doesn't wanna hurt you as much but if thats whatcha want he'll do it.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

As much as he appreciates receiving, he is totally in it for giving. He has skills like a skilled wolf. He is love's getting in between ur thighs and just eating you out, he loves it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Usually fast and rough most likely, if not slow and sensual with you. It most likely depends on how he is feeling and his mood. If he is fast and rough he's calling you names and tugging ur hair and if slow and sensual, he's whispering sweet nothingness.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He's totally chill with them, and it isn't as often. Real sex doesn't happen much so quickies are bound to happen but he is a busy rockstar. He wants to have real sex with you as much as he can.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Of course, he is totally game to experiment with you. He wants to try as many kinks and positions and shit like that with you and wants to make sure sex is as pleasant with you.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

A few rounds, he can go 5 rounds at the max, and he lasts somewhat a long time but he is quick with it so he can last a while.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He has toys, but he uses them on you and not himself, he likes to see you experience pleasure that isn't him giving it to you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He doesn't tease you as much but its bound to happen to you. He loves to see you squirm and whine for him to just touch you already.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He isn't loud at all. He actually is very quiet. He lets out like low, husky groans that are quite quiet and aren't loud at all. He grunts too.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Totally would share you with Axl.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

I have no idea. 8.1? Something. But it leans towards the right and sometimes touches his stomach when it gets hard.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

High on tour but not as high when he's with you. So a 8.9 on tour and a 1.5 with you.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Quite quickly. He is like a big bear.