sami ☆ yaffa

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
sami yaffa x reader
kinky stuff, sami is hooott af
female reader, sorry dudes! <3
smut, possibly a two parter.
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

sami had your wrists held tightly together with one of his hands. he was going at a fast pace, his hips we're practically ramming into yours, grinding even. your back was arched, and your eyes were beginning to roll back in your head. he was letting out soft, but yet low and quiet moans, and grunts. you we're letting out high-pitched, but soft and pleasured moans, even whimpers. he leant down, his face burrowed practically in your neck. he began to leave wet, but sloppy kisses alongside your neck that were shown to be purple, but even pink with a red tint. you squirmed and writhed for him. "stop squirming, baby." he told you, commanded rather. one of his hands moved to your hip, and closer to your thigh. he groped your thigh, caressing it under his touch.

you stopped squirming, and let out a huff. a pout if you'd say. the male continued to pound at you, now going more sloppier. "fuck baby, your so beautiful." he looked down at you, remaining eye contact with a soft smile- no, cocky smirk on his lips. you bit your bottom lip in return, "sami," you moaned out, pleasure running through your body like electric shocks, bolting in your stomach. your heart was beating and you were sweaty. the same hand that sami was groping your thigh with, moved to one of your breasts, and he groped that too. you moaned out. "are you- fuck, are you close yet babe?" he asked with a grunt. you muttered some words that he couldn't understand, but assumed you were. in the heat of the moment, sami flipped you over onto your stomach, his grasp leaving your wrists.

instead his hand on your wrist, he had one hand on the back of your head, holding tightly onto you hair while he shoved your face into the pillow roughly. your moans now began to be muffled. "you a good girl for me, beautiful?" he questioned. you nodded, mumbling words but he kind of made out what you were saying. the hand that was on your breast but now traveled to your ass. he gripped your ass-cheek, slightly smacking it which made you gasp. sami really knew how to get you going. your thighs started to shake, your legs quivering. "s - sami, oh god," you let out a loud, pornographic moan, and you came all over the bed, and on his dick. but, sami still wasn't there yet. "good girl, but i'm not there yet, just hold on, okay for me pretty girl?" he told you. you nodded, and sami continued to pound into you, but faster.

maybe after a minute or two, he pulled out of you and came after you were overstimulated. his grip left you, and you fell on your side, cum dripping from your pussy, and on your stomach. your hair was all wet from sweat. sami grabbed some tissues, and cleaned you up a bit. "are you good honey? everything okay?" he asked, and you nodded, "everything is okay, i-i'm fine. just sleepy." you responded. sami nodded, understanding. he then grabbed your clothes, and got you dressed. he got all dressed too, and laid on the bed with you. he spooned you, his arms wrapped around your stomach/chest. he pulled you closer to him. "i love you baby, i really do." he hummed softly. "i-i love you too, sami." after saying that, you fell asleep, passing out on the bed. sami ended up too, his eyes closing almost immediately.