vince ☆ neil

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
smut, fem!receiving and m!receiving
female reader (sorry dudes) <3
just smut! kinky shit :)

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Vince swiftly pulled your cherry red, pretty lace panties you specifically put on for this. He soon got in between your thighs, gripping them gently, his finger tips soaked into your thighs lovingly, and full of affection.

He kissed the inner parts of your thighs with sensitivity. You moaned sweet, love moans. "Vince," You breathlessly let out. He hadn't even started yet and you already gripped his blond locks. He sucked your thighs, licking stripes and just loving them. Low moans swept between ur lips.

He soon got to ur heat, licking in stripes, teasing you to the slightest. He soon started sucking your needy heat, tasting you, just enough. He moved ur thighs slightly even more, sliding his tongue thru you. He then moved, kissing your thighs before going back to eating you out, he didn't waste any time to explore.

"Ah, Vince! Gonna cum.." You breathed out. "Go ahead, cum for me sweet." He said, now going back and kissing ur heat, sucking. Soon,you came. "Let me taste you," He licked off the juices that leaked out of you, tasting you greatly. He didn't waste any drop.

"You taste like cherry pie, so sweet." Vince muttered.

"You think so?" You laughed, cracking a smile.