dave ☆ mustaine

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
smut, fem!receiving and m!receiving
female reader (sorry dudes) <3
degrading?, name calling, kinky stuff.
╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Dave was your boyfriend of course, since the two of you were just in high-school, and now he was in a band. A very– rather, unpopular band who only played gigs and shows around bars and clubs. He was out with the boys, just drinking and having a fun time without you, and you were stuck at his apartment, with obviously nothing to do, really. You saw his guitar at the corner of your eye, and you knew he would be back soon, so why not try it just for— a little while?

You grabbed the electric guitar, plugging it in quickly without hesitation. A soft smile appeared across your lips, now holding the guitar and plucking at the strings while they made a screeching noise. Obviously, you didn't really play it, nor did you want to anyways because you knew Dave hated when people touched his shit. Especially when it was his only guitar he had. But you knew what would happen if he caught you touching it.

You heard the door nob, twisting and turning harshly. Dave walked in, quickly frowning. "What the fuck?" Dave shouted. You dropped the guitar, unplugging it. "Dave! Um, How was-" - "Don't even play that shit with me! I told you not to touch my shit when i'm gone." He explained, now pushing you onto the side of the bed. You hurriedly rushed onto it, biting ur lip hardly. "Don't touch my shit, you dumb slut! You know that." He said, unbuckling his loose belt, now his pants dropping to the floor, his dick bulging out of his boxers.

He grabbed your wrists, holding them so tight that you squirmed in slight pain. "Davey!" You whined, trying squirm out of his grasp like a brat. "You whore, you probably only did this cause' you knew what would happen after. Such a dumb pet in heat, huh?" He said, pulling your tight shorts down hurriedly, now ripping your lace panties right off you, they were soaked. "Whoa, your soaked! So needy for me, right bitch?" Dave cooed at you with possession in his voice. Dave thru the wet panties somewhere, now teasing your heat, before shoving his fingers into you, pumping them in and out.

He forced his fingers out of your wet, bruised heat. He now positioned himself at your entrance. He slammed immediately into you. "What a whore! This is what happens when you touch my shit, hm." He leaned down, whispering in ur ear, now kissing and sucking at your sweet spots. "Ah! Davey, please, please!" You whined, squirming and squealing while he slammed back and fourth into you. Dave gripped your neck, choking you, your moans cut off, and ur air way was about to cut off.

He loosened his grip on ur neck, biting his lip while grunts escaped his mouth through his lips. "Dumb fuck-slut, huh?" Dave cooed in your ear, leaning downwards towards it. "Answer me when I ask a question, bitch." He told you. "Yes, I'm you- your dumb-fuck- fuck slut! Oh god," You moaned out in heavy amounts of pleasure. After a minute or so, you came, and so did Dave, deep in your womb. Once Dave was done, and all cleaned up with you, he kissed your lips, forcefully. His lips connected with yours, and he used one hand to grip your chin, hard. Dave then pushed you away from him. "Fucking whore," He hummed, now walking away from you and slamming the door behind him.