nirvana ☆ headcanons

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
female parts (sorry dudes) <3
just smut! kinky shit :)

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

kurt cobain

Ah yes, Kurt. He isn't wild, he doesn't really do much during sex. He is only a tad bit goofy and he tries his best. He is overall chill. He'll crack a joke here and there, giggle some, and smile at you when you two make eye contact. He definitely isn't rough as much, and he is very sensual.

Kurt doesn't have many kinks, but he likes how you sometimes tug his hair like the way he tugs ur hair. How you make little knots in it, and how ur fingers lace within his hair. He loves it, especially when he is eating you out.

He has the feeling of sharing you with Dave, he imagines it when you two are having sex. He thinks of it a lot and actually wants to do it.

He love's music during sex, especially when you two are having car sex. He loves car sex as well, it gets him going too an extent, knowing people can see and how the windows fog up.

dave grohl

Dave is as sweet as candy and goofy during sex. He cracks jokes and smiles at you. He remains eye contact with you and can't help but giggle at the weird noises and the fact you two are having sex. He loves you and wants to make sure ur okay. He cares about you the most.

Dave love's hearing you moan, since he is somewhat possessive. he loves to hear you moan his name out in pleasure because it lets him know how good he makes you feel. he loves hearing you, like he goes feral.

Absolutely will let you dominate him. He loves being submissive. loves when you call him good boy and edge him on, and tease him. he loves to call you mommy or mistress.

Has a small teeny breeding kink.

krist novoselic

Krist is chill and isn't wild and crazy during sex at all. Sometimes he can be but not always. He is a mix of a little goofy and a little serious. He can laugh and giggle and then be somewhat really into the moment. He loves you and stuff so he wants sex to be as experimental and pleasurable.

Absolutely love's public sex because he likes to know people are watching you two fuck under a restaurant table and he likes the fact people can hear how he pleasures you. You two have done it in a public restaurant, bathrooms.. everywhere possible.

He is totally down to be submissive dude he goes feral

major breeding kink>>