dave ☆ mustaine

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
smut, fem!receiving and m!receiving
female reader (sorry dudes) <3
degrading?, name calling, kinky stuff.

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

It was a late night out, the moon was set in a crescent way, while it shined brightly down on the streets. It was 1981, and a new band that just formed, Metallica. And your boyfriend since high-school happened to be in it. You went to all their gigs, and shows. It was pretty cool. The way Dave played his guitar and put a lot a effort into his skills made you smile. You loved how efficient and somewhat confident he was to be in Metallica. You thought his band-mates were pretty cool too. Lars and you had a nice relationship. Dave didn't really appreciate it though, he didn't say anything directly to you, due to the fact he didn't want you to leave him and get to think that he's controlling your friendships, which— he isn't.

"Cmon, hurry up to the bar!" Lars whined. "Oh come on Lars, chill. James can only go so fast. Theres a speed limit y'know, and cops around. I don't think he wants to pay a ticket." You said to Lars, chuckling slightly. "Yeah, I don't. And if I do get one, Lars your paying for it." James said, in a sarcastic tone which you didn't think he was actually joking. "Dude, my parents won't lend me the money for that anymore." Lars explained. "Maybe sell all that Danish porn you got then. If I were you, I would sell it. All you Danish people would buy it. Especially the chicks." James said to Lars. "Enough talking about Danish Porn, I don't really want to hear about that and your weird fantasies, Lars. Because we know you have them." Cliff rolled his eyes and kicked Lars seat behind him. "Yeah, me Neither. Its kind of weird. You have legit stacks. I could never." Dave agreed with Cliff.

"Alright shut up bums, we're here." James laughed, getting out of the car. The other boys got out of the car, as well as you, your tight shorts trapping your plump ass. Dave walked behind you, having a smirk across his lips and grabbing your waist from behind and whispering sweet nothingness in your ear. "Oh come on, not here love birds." Cliff joked. Dave frowned. "Oh whatever, I thought you were cool, Cliff." Dave sarcastically said. "I am, just not when it comes to you trying to start shit in public." Cliff rolled his eyes once more like he did before. Dave's curly, orange, ginger locks fell in front of his face, his eyes somewhat visible but not really. You all walked into the bar. "Hey, its Metallica!" Some dude called. "Whoa, sick." The man agreed. "We aren't signing anything right now so don't ask." Lars would say, almost annoyed by the fact.

You guys took a seat at one of the booths in the bar. You sat with Dave and across from Lars. James sat next to Lars, while Cliff was next to Dave. It was a tight squeeze but you all managed. Dave gripped your thigh. "Hey, Y/N. I was gonna say, your outfit looks really nice." Lars commented. "Oh, thanks Lars. Your outfit is pretty nice too. Its sick." You complimented back. "Thanks." Lars said, you nodding in as a 'Your Welcome.' Dave eyed you, giving a frown. You all took sips from ur beer. "So when are we gonna make our first album. I mean, we have the songs. Right?" James explained. "I agree. We can't just keep playing gigs around these trashy bars." Cliff would say. "I don't know. It'll cost us some money. Unless one of you have it?" Lars asked. "I don't think I do. Look, I live in an apartment. Not even." Dave explained. "We know, we've seen it. Y/N's pretty panties were everywhere." Lars laughed, causing you to giggle and blush slightly, obviously Dave noticing. He gripped ur thigh even more in frustration.

"So, Y/N. What color are your panties now?" Lars sarcastically said, joking around. You just laughed. Dave was getting a bit more mad. James laughed while Cliff seemed uneasy. "Y'know, I think me and Y/N will be right back." Dave grabbed your wrist leading you out of the bar. Lars, James, and Cliff all looked at each-other, They had an Idea. Dave led you to an alleyway. It was dark, piled with things. Almost like a silly fort. So nobody could see you but they could hear you. Dave pushed and pinned you to the wall. You struggled, squirming and looking away from Mustaine. "Fucking look at me you dumb slut." Dave said to you, grabbing your cheeks and forming it into a small pout, making you look at him. "You really gonna let someone talk to you like that like your theirs? Whore. You're mine, only mine. Do you need to be reminded of that, stupid bitch in heat." He snarled in your ear, spitting in ur face. Your poor face scrunched up. "Come on, answer me. I wanna hear ya." Dave slapped your face lightly. "Yes sir, I need to be reminded.. Punish me." You just said in response. "That's what I like to hear, good girl." He praised.

"Those tight ass shorts. Only wore those because you knew it'd kick a dumb kick outta me. You little slut in heat. Mutt." Dave growled in your ear, now ripping the shorts off, tossing the belt somewhere and the shorts around the pile of trash. He would tear your soaked panties off. "Aww, so wet for daddy, huh?" Dave whined, joking around with you. You nodded, gulping, Dave turned you around against the wall. Mustaine's pants and boxers fell to his ankles. "This is what you wanted, right? What a slutty ass bitch." Dave muttered in your ear, now slamming into you. He pounded into you at a rough speed. Tears streamed down your cheeks minutes later. "Mmh, Dave.. please—" You whimpered, moans escaped your mouth. "Be fucking quiet, jesus." He said in ur ear, covering your mouth. Now he made you suck his middle and ring finger. He used his other hand and tugged at your hair, pulling at it.

Dave just grunted, make soft, short groans in pleasure. He kept going before he became more sloppy. "Fuck, your so hot." Dave whispered in your ear, "Dave I- I'm gonna.." you whimpered, before you came all over Dave's dick. "Just take it a little longer, okay babe? Just wait for me." Dave said to you, now still going, before he pulled out and came on ur ass. "Your mine." Dave went to make marks all over you. "Now go back into the bar and don't say a fucking thing you damn whore." Dave put his pants on and boxers, while he gave you your shit. You followed him, Lars, James, and Cliff all looking at you, "Damn, what happened? Looks like a crime scene planted onto your neck and shoulder." James asked. "Nothing." You muttered. "Okay. Well we're gonna leave in a little bit." Lars would say. "Yeah. Also why were you two so loud?" Cliff asked, smirking. "Yeah. Y/N you were a whiney mess." Lars murmured. "Mhm." James agreed. Dave just rolled his eyes. "Lets go, guys." Mustaine said, now getting up and leaving with the guys and you.

After that, you and Dave went home and you fell asleep with Dave on your crusty bed.