cliff ☆ burton

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮
WARNINGS LISTED BELOW
just smut, you and cliff
female reader (sorry dudes) <3
fem parts, etc etc

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Cliff's tobacco, and alcohol smelling breath against your neck sent chills down your spine. His hands clasped your hips. His wet lips moved to yours. His lips faintly touched yours in an instant. The kiss deemed of passion, and pure ecstasy. His saliva covered lips moved to ur jaw. He placed soft kisses alongside ur jaw, then down to the crook of your neck. Low, soft quiet moans could be heard from you. Before he would continue further, he looked at you with his light colored green eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this with me?" Cliff asked you in assurance. You and him had never had sex before with each other. It was always just kisses and cuddles. You two never got—further.

"Yes, I do." You nodded your head in a 'Yes'. "Okay," Cliff would unbutton your button down shirt. "Your so pretty," Cliff told you, looking at you with love filled eyes. He kissed you again on the lips. Ecstasy filled the room. Cliff placed wet kisses down ur stomach, to the belt of ur pants. He went up to ur bra. He unclasped it. He took the bra and put it on the floor. Burton left love marks across your exposed skin of your breasts. He took one nipple into his mouth. He teased the other with his finger. You softly moaned, pleasure ran throughout ur veins. He moved down to ur pants. He undid ur belt, tossing it to the floor. Ur loose pants slipped off. Ur juices dripped in between ur thighs.

Cliff slowly pulled ur soaked panties down. He placed it in the pile of clothes. "And your sure ur okay with this?" He asked again, "Yes, Cliff. I'm sure." You smiled sweetly. He nodded once more. He got in between ur legs, holding onto ur thighs. He licked in stripes against ur aching clit. He used his skilled tongue to tease you. You ran ur fingers thru his hair. Whimpers pursued thru ur lips. He started sucking on ur heat, your juices flowing on his tongue. Cum dripped onto his tongue as well. You panted heavily. He moved from ur heat, licking his lips tasting you. He pulled his pants down himself, his boxers fell with. He grabbed ur legs, wrapping them around his waist. He cracked a soft smile. You couldn't help but giggle. He slowly pushed into you. He got adjusted, and so did you. He stretched you out, it slightly hurt, but the pleasure coursed ur mind in an instant.

Your cum leaked from you. An genuine moan of pleasure escaped ur lips. He pulled out of you, cum droplets dripped on ur stomach. Cliff let go of ur legs. "How'd it feel? Y'know.. doing it with me?" He asked. "It felt great—" you murmured, breathing heavily. "Maybe we should do this often?" You suggested. "Yeah, of course." Cliff laughed. He helped you clean up. Once he was in his pajamas and so were you, he cuddled with you, laying his head on ur shoulder.

"Night sweetheart, love you." Cliff told you.

"Night Cliff, and I love you too." You responded.

Cliff left you a soft kiss on the cheek before drifting off into his dreams. And so did you.