ix.

Unedited

Melinda:

"Mommy you look so pretty!" Avery squealed as I smoothed down my dress. It was one of the most expensive dresses I ever bought, but it fit me will. My natural shape was held nicely, giving me some curve in my hips and butt area. It was a royal blue dress, my black heels shiny and leather. It was strapless and I knew Amelia was going to love it.

"Thank you, cutie. Come on, let's get you to school."

"Can I sleep over Cam's house? Her nanny is so nice and said she will talk to you! She has two mommies too!"

"Cam? Cam..oh Cameron! Amelia's daughter? She asked you?" I asked. Avery nodded while digging in her book bag and pulling out a small Polaroid.

"We took this on break yesterday. She is so pretty she looks like a fire head. Her hair is so red!" I looked at the photo, my smile widening as I stared at the young girl who looked like a ginger version of Amelia. Her skin was a few shades darker, but her red freckles and red hair were highlighted against her caramel skin. She was round and it just added to her cuteness.

"Okay, I'll um..I'll talk to her mommy okay?"

"Yay! Okay! She said she will paint my toes and show me her stuffy collection! She said her mama gave her all her old stuffies and she has a bunch!"

"Okay, baby. No problem, let's go or you'll be late."

"Oh, gosh! You just want me to get a divorce, don't you?!" Amelia squealed as she looked me up and down. I rolled my eyes and fanned my hand in her direction causing her to giggle.

"Is that your way of saying I look good?" I chuckled causing her to nod while biting her lip.

"Oh stop. Isn't your wife coming today?"

"And? You wanna cum, too?"

"Amelia!" I exclaimed causing her to laugh as she walked behind me before slapping my ass with her news paper.

"Yes, girl! Strut that stuff!"

I rolled my eyes and walked into my office to see Maya already sitting there sipping her coffee causing me to gasp. She looked over, spitting out her coffee as she started to choke, causing Amelia to open the door abruptly.

"You've killed her with your beauty!" She laughed as Maya continued to cough loudly, her eyes watering causing me to walk over and pat her back.

"Melinda, Jesus.." Maya choked as her eyes nearly undressed me causing me to blush.

"Can you guys stop? I don't look that great-"

"Yeah, you look even better than great. Damn..if only.." Maya whispered as she licked her lips. I swallowed hard as I felt my arousal start to grow from the look on her face.

"God, the sexual tension. I can already smell your pussy juices. Goodbye, get to work." Amelia scoffed before closing the door causing me to laugh. We heard her yelling at everyone else who sat at their cubicles and it caused me to laugh again, Maya snickering with me as she bent down to wipe the coffee she spilt from the floor.

"I, um..I got you some breakfast. Like I said." Maya stuttered as she handed me a bag. I smiled appreciatively and sat down behind my desk, powering up my computer. I felt eyes on me and I looked over, watching as Amelia jumped from getting caught as she chewed on her bagel with wide eyes.

"Wow..my boss really has a crush on me."

"I do too." Maya stated, clearing her throat causing me to smirk while I looked up at her.

"Yeah? You have competition."

"I always win." She breathed as she stared up at me with a look that shot pleasure through my body. It was the same look she gave me in the fantasy I secretly made of us that night that now wouldn't leave my mind. I gulped and slowly placed my egg McMuffin down, my appetite suddenly being for something that wasn't good.

"Yeah..I can see exactly what you're thinking about behind those pretty eyes..I got you, didn't I?" She whispered as she leaned forward....

"Melinda? Melinda." Maya snapped in my face causing me to jump before clearing my throat.

"What?" I hissed as I bit into my sandwich causing her to smirk.

"I asked if you're going to lunch with them today?"

"Oh. I have to, I'm the executive assistant. Why wouldn't I go to the luncheon with all the executives?"

"Okay, Miss. I just asked a question."

"A dumb one."

"Okay, Melinda."

"Bueno, Maya." We both stared at each other for a little while and I shrugged while doing a small dance while eating my sandwich. I knew I seemed unfazed when all I wanted to do was pull down her pants and ride her püssy until she screamed my name.

But she didn't need to know that.

"Here..next set for the second showing. Pick three, write a little context."

"Mmm, yes mistress."

I gasped loudly and looked up at her with a red face causing her to laugh loudly.

"Oh you like that?"

"No. I do not. The very opposite actually."

"So why are your nipples hard?" I looked down and she laughed harder causing me to scoff before standing up and rushing to the bathroom, ignoring my name being called. I felt flushed and not in a good way. She kept distracting me from what was important and I couldn't take it anymore.

I huffed and washed my flushed face gently as I thanked God for waterproof makeup. I was aroused and frustrated and I wanted nothing more than for both of them to stop making me feel like this.

Especially Maya.

The door opened and I looked in the mirror to see Maya leaning against the door with a smirk on her face as her eyes roamed my body. I scoffed and rolled my eyes before turning around and trying to walk out, but she grabbed my hand.

"Come on, what's wrong? Did I make your kitty purr, baby?"

"You're drunk."

"Definitely sober."

"Please move or I'll scream."

"Scream baby, I'd love to hear it." I glared at her, our faces close. Her eyes were staring at my lips and I couldn't help but look at her two toned ones, wanting nothing more than to see how good they tasted.

"Yeah..it's okay..kiss me.. I know you want to."

"I..need you to stop." I whispered, our faces growing closer and closer. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest as my desire took over, our lips finally touching.

"Good girl.." She whispered against my lips as we started to kiss, it starting off as slow and sensual. It started off as pecks, her lips as soft as they look, her hands slowly traveling up my torso until they found my throat, holding me in place as our kiss deepened. She sucked on my bottom lip and I whimpered, causing her to moan as her thumb rubbed my chin as we continued to kiss.

"Finally!" We heard Amelia yell from behind the door causing both of us to jump. I pulled away from Maya but she pulled me back, leaving one more kiss against my lips.

"There's more where that came from, just for you."