xv.

UNEDITED

Maya:

"God, this sushi is amazing! Too bad we missed the luncheon." Amelia stated with a stuffed mouth and red cheeks. Casey and I blinked before looking at Melinda who just looked at us before snickering under her breath.

"Did you get the approval for the catalogues?" I asked Melinda. She shook her head before rolling her eyes.

"He hasn't responded to my emails."

"Cas, have you seen them? Melinda is brilliant. She's never getting fired."

"Uh..thanks?" Melinda chuckled awkwardly. I placed a hand on her thigh and she looked at me with a smile before sighing.

"Well..it's time for me to go. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning?" Melinda asked as she stood up, packing her bag and putting the catalogues back into the boxes.

"How about I walk you downstairs?"

"Yeah!" Amelia exclaimed causing Casey to shush her while shooting us an apologetic look.

"Sure. Goodnight everyone."

I wrapped an arm around her waist as we walked to the elevator, the doors closing and leaving us standing there in silence. I looked over and saw she was chewing on her lip with red cheeks and it made me wonder what she was thinking about.

"What's going on in that-"

"I want you to taste me again." My jaw dropped in shock as she looked up at me with dark eyes before leaning in and kissing me softly.

"Yeah?"

"Seeing Amelia like that made me wonder if it runs in the family. So yes..come over for dinner." She whispered against my lips before leaving a long lick across them and walking out of the elevator.

Fuck yes.

"It was nice to meet you, Miss Maya!" Avery giggled before running upstairs, leaving Melinda and I standing in the kitchen as she packed up the dishes. Dinner was amazing, and Melinda was a great chef. She made some oxtail stew with rice and beans and I nearly dropped to my knees from the first bite.

"Let me help you." I breathed as I walked behind her, running my hands up and down her bare arms.

"Nuh uh. You're tryna be naughty and I need to make sure she's asleep first." Melinda chuckled causing me to smirk before kissing her neck from behind. She immediately melted into my touch, her head falling back as I started to suck on her spot.

"Yeah..let me finish these dishes..go upstairs and put the princess to bed so I can take care of you."

Melinda wasted no time, running up the stairs causing me to laugh and shake my head. I was so relieved that today worked out and I prayed that nothing else got in our way. I was really feeling her and I wanted to treat her the way she deserved.

I couldn't wait to make her mine completely.

Mel:

"Mama, she's so pretty and she ate all her vegetables, so that means she can have a treat like me!" Avery squealed before rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah..she'll get a treat. It's time for bed, okay? You must be tired from all the practice you had this week. Are you ready for your recital?" I asked as I adjusted her bonnet.

"Yeah, can Maya come? She's so nice."

"I'll ask her, okay? I love you, goodnight baby."

"I love you, mommy. Goodnight."

I stayed in Avery's room until she was fully asleep before walking to my room. Maya was standing outside the door as she scrolled through her phone and I smirked.

"You were waiting for me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm gonna shower. Wanna come?" I asked as I opened my room door.

"It smells like you in here. It smells amazing. Like cocoa butter."

"Thank you?" I giggled before shutting the door and stripping from my clothes. I felt her eyes on me and I turned around and smirked before walking into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, but gasped as I was pulled back by my hair.

"I want you before you shower."

"But I had a long day-"

"I said what I said." She hissed into my ear before biting down on my earlobe causing me to gasp and shudder from need. I reached over and shut off the water before twisting around and smashing my lips against hers.

We kissed passionately as I quickly undressed her, Maya moaning against my mouth as I pushed her onto the bed with me on top of her. We were both completely naked now, our tongues massaging each other's.

"I think about you every night, you know that?" I whispered against her mouth.

"Yeah? How so?"

"Want to see?" I giggled causing her to moan before nodding as she looked up at me with dark eyes. I crawled over to my mini fridge and grabbed my glass dildo before sitting up against the headboard, spreading my legs wide.

"Fuck.." Maya hissed as she watched me rub it up and down my folds.

"Yeah? You want to taste?" I asked as I pushed the now wet dildo toward her face. She nodded with pleading eyes, crawling toward me but I stopped her with my foot on her forehead, causing her to grab my ankle.

"Not yet..this is what you get for yelling at me."

"Oh, don't fucking tease me because I'll do you ten times worse." Maya growled playfully but I giggled, before moaning as I started to rub my folds with the toy as she kissed the top of my foot.

"What if I want it ten times worse? Hm?" I asked as she continued to kiss up my leg.

"Oh, you don't want that. I'll make a movie out of you."

"Then do it. You think I'm pussy?" I asked, gasping as she snatched the dildo from my hand and started to tap the cold toy against my clít.

"I don't know. Tell me..are you?" She asked as she stared up at me while rubbing my clit in circles with the toy. I moaned, my head falling back but she stopped.

"Nah..look at me or I'll stop. You watch me play with your pùssy."

My nipples hardened at her dominance and I slowly looked down at her and she smirked, her eyes staying on mine as she started to play with my clit again. I was panting, my whimpers turning me on even more. I loved to hear myself get pleased, and her eyes staying on mine just made it worse.

I hope that's not narcissistic.

"Please.."

"What? Please what? Tell me what you want." Maya moaned as she started to tap the toy against my clit again. My legs were shaking and I knew I was soaking the bed from being so turned on.

"Fuck me, please.."

"Why should I? I thought you could take the teasing."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry-"

"I know.." Maya pouted as she slipped the toy inside of me causing me to gasp as my head fell back, but a hard slap hit my thigh and I gasped as I looked down at her in shock.

"What did I say? You look at me or I'll stop."

"I'm sorry.." I moaned as she started to fuck me with the toy, pushing it in and out of my püssy in a fast pace. My wetness was splashing against my thighs and her hand as she went faster, my cries getting louder and louder causing her to climb up my body and cover my mouth with her hand while continuing to fuck me.

"Shut up. All that mouth earlier but now you're saying sorry.." Maya grinned as she started to moan quietly with every whimper that came from behind her hand. I nodded as my orgasm started to build and I gasped intensely as I grabbed her arm, my cum squirting out and wetting the bed sheets and her chest and abs.