xxviii.

Y'all don't comment enough for me. No more SMOOT 😑

Lol.

UNEDITED.

Melinda:

"I know, I know I fucked up.." I sighed as I stood behind the bars of the jail cell, my bare feet cold on the metal floor from throwing my shoes at Tyler from across the court room. Denise smirked as she leaned against the wall, shaking her head.

"We all wanna kill the bastard, Melinda. Just can't happen in court. The judge called for a recess until tomorrow. Amelia made your bail, you're free to go. You will go on the stand again tomorrow." She sighed as the guard unlocked the cell, pushing it open.

"Thank you..seriously."

"Thank Amelia. She's an old...friend of mine." She winked before walking off. I blushed as I caught on before shaking my head, walking into the precinct connected to the court room.

"Baby!" Maya exclaimed as she scurried over to me, immediately grabbing me and pulling me into a tight hug. I sighed, feeling relieved though the two big rats that ran around in the cell were also good company.

They were great listeners.

"Thank you, Amelia. Seriously."

"Eh, it's nothing. Are you alright?" She asked, her eyes meeting Denise's. Denise smiled before grabbing her brief case and walking out, brushing Amelia's shoulder causing Casey to clear her throat.

"I'm fine. They want me back in court to finish testifying tomorrow." I sighed as we all walked out. It was dark outside which made sense considering I was in holding for a while. I wanted nothing more than to go home and sleep, though I knew it wouldn't come easy.

I just wanted this to be over.

Amelia:

"You okay?" Casey asked as she kissed my shoulder. We were in the limo on our way home and I was exhausted. As much as I loved Melinda, I just don't think I could handle this case much longer. The man made me sick, and I wanted nothing more than to hurt him my own way.

"Yeah.." I sighed as I took off my shades, my bags deep and my eyes watery from the lack of sleep I've had since the night of the gala. I wake up screaming every night, Casey having to calm me down which leads to me crying until the sun came up.

I kept seeing my baby in my dreams. The baby that had to be removed from me because of that rotten man that chose to take advantage of me all for a check. The baby boy that I never got to name.

"I know, baby. Come here.." Casey whispered as I started to sob again, Casey pulling me onto her lap as I cried into her shoulder.

"My sweet girl..let mama take care of you, okay?" Casey whispered. I nodded, clinging to her chest as I stared out of the window with a pout. Once we reached home, Casey carried me inside and walked me upstairs. Both Cameron and Avery were asleep, Avery laying on top of Cameron's chest causing both Casey and I to smile.

"Thank you, Selena. Amelia isn't feeling well, so we're going to bed." Casey spoke as I continued to hide my face in her neck. She always made me feel small but in a good way.

It felt good.

"Okay, princess let's lay you down." Casey whispered as she shut our room door, carrying me over to the bed. She kneeled in front of me, slowly taking off my heels before kissing my feet, climbing up my body and removing my dress. She removed my bra and I sighed, staring as she walked over to our bureau, pulling out my favorite mumu. It had bunnies all over it and it was pink. I smiled as she walked over, her face breaking into a grin.

"Yeah, you like this one? Hm? I know it's your favorite." She whispered as she took a make up wipe and started to wipe my face.

"Mhmm.." I hummed as I nodded, lifting my arms as she slipped it over my body after wiping my face with a warm rag. She slipped on my matching fluffy socks. They were also pink with bunnies on them. I crawled onto the bed and sat against the head board, bringing my knees up to my chest as I grabbed my favorite stuffy before laying my head against it as my thumb slipped into my mouth.

"Let me get dressed for bed, okay?" Casey breathed. I nodded, watching as she got undressed and slipped on her red silk nightgown. It was more grown up than my pajamas, but ever since before we were married, she expressed that she enjoyed my child-like tendencies.

It made me happy because no one ever did. Sheri always called me a big baby and made fun of me for it. It was annoying.

Whatever.

Casey climbed on the bed and I straddled her waist, laying my head on her chest as I wrapped my arms around her neck. She slowly placed my adult pacifier in my mouth, something she bought me a while ago so I didn't mess up my front teeth with my thumb.

Though, I can get surgery as many times as I needed since I was one of the richest women on the planet.

But her concern, and her softness with me always made me feel good. Submissive, really. Especially during times where I was depressed like this. I regressed to the state when I was scared, reminding me of when I was a child and how I'd soothe myself with my thumb or any teddy bear that I had around me.

And sometimes I'd just get quiet. Like today.

"You know I love you right baby?"

"Mhmm." I whimpered as I nodded, my eyes still closed as I listened to her heartbeat. She rubbed my back and I looked up at her and she smiled, her eyes loving and soft.

"You okay?" She asked. I popped the pacifier out of my mouth and leaned up, kissing her softly. She kissed me back and I sighed against her lips as we both sat up.

"Amelia, no no.."

"Y-yes." I whispered as I started to kiss her again. She sighed and looked up at me and I nodded as I put my pacifier back in my mouth.

"You want me to take care of you?" Casey asked quietly.

"Yes please." I responded quietly. She licked her lips and nodded, twisting us around so I was laying on my back.

"You promise you'll stay with me? Hm?" Casey asked as she slowly kissed down my body.

"I promise.." I responded hoarsely as I looked down at her. She slowly lifted up my nightgown and let out a breath as she looked up at me, slowly pushing my panties down my waist. I slowly placed my pacifier down as I looked at her and she smiled, leaving soft kisses between my thigh.

"Please, mama.." I whimpered causing her to exhale shakily as she licked her lips, leaning in and putting her head under my nightgown and slowly starting to lick on my clít. I gasped, my head falling back as I arched. She held my legs open, my socks in the air as she started to moan against me while sucking on my erect clït.

"Good girl.." She whispered against my pussy causing me to moan quietly as I clutched the bedsheets. I panted, her fingers slipping inside of me causing me to calm out her name quietly.

"Casey, Casey-"

"Aht..I like when you say the other name.." She whispered as she looked up at me. I licked my lips, my head falling forward as she started to move her fingers again while staring up at me.

"Say it.."

"Mama..please.."