xvi.

It's storming...

Mel:

"Don't stop, don't stop.." I whimpered into Maya's hand as she continued to finger me from behind. I was bent over the copy machine, my dress lifted as she pounded her fingers into me without removing them, causing my body to shake from the impact of her hand.

It's been a few weeks since that night we had dinner at my house. We've been inseparable, Maya coming home with me from work and us spending time together. Her and Avery got along great, both of them making it their mission to annoy me with they were together.

We watch a bunch of movies, and talk for hours at a time and then have sex, which was amazing. It's like she knew my body and it sung for her, and just the sound of her voice makes me feral.

For some reason, she doesn't let me top her and it makes me wonder if she was a touch me not. Everytime I tried, it'd end up with me being bent over. Like right now.

"Yeah, yeah go ahead and cum. Go ahead, baby." She whispered into my ear as I let out a moan behind her hand as my eyes rolled back. My cum dripped down my legs and her arm as I tried to hold my composure, my fingers leaving blood against the copier from the corner piercing my skin from how strong my grip was.

"Fuck..you bitch.." I hissed as I turned around with shaky legs causing her to giggle before leaving a kiss on my lips. I groaned in pain as the blood dripped down my arm, but she grabbed my hand and placed my finger in her mouth.

"Ew." I giggled causing her to smirk while licking the blood off her teeth before leaning in and kissing me again.

"I know Amelia is waiting for her copies. Let's go, ms. waterfall."

"Wait..what if I want to return the favor?" I asked as I leaned in and started kissing her neck. Maya groaned before gently pushing me off of her and shaking her head.

"Nah..not today, okay? Besides..I finish when you finish." She grinned, but I saw something behind her eyes. I simply nodded and she kissed my cheek before opening the door for me.

I walked out, but my legs were still trembling so I had to hold onto the wall as I walked back to my side of the office.

"Where are my copies, spaghetti legs?" Amelia asked causing me to roll my eyes as my face turned red. Maya placed them on her desk and she grinned.

"Why is their blood-you know what? I don't want to know. Okay guys, the gallery opening is officially in one month and we are down to only three artists because everyone else dropped out like some pussies. Maya, you think you can add more pieces?"

"Totally."

"Melinda, you're my clutch. I need you to start staying a little longer to help me organize the seating arrangements and all the other bullshit. Selena doesn't mind taking Avery."

"Okay." I breathed while shrugging, causing her to look at me with a smirk.

"What?"

"Those orgasms are doing you justice-"

"Amelia!" Both Maya and I yelled causing her to chuckle before rolling her eyes.

"Let's get to fucking work."

"Are you staying with me, tonight?" I asked Maya as I sent out my last email regarding the gala. We were on a hunt for some last minute artists, but with such short timing I knew it wouldn't work out, but I didn't tell Amelia that.

She was already freaking out, firing three people in the office before crying while eating a Hershey bar under her desk. We had to call Casey to pick her up, leaving Maya and I here to finish off our work.