Epilogue.

Thank you guys so much for your support!! This book was written in less than a month to write because I love writing and I love you guys!!!

10 years later:

Mel:

"Avery! What are you doing up there?!" I yelled as I adjusted my watch. It was Amelia's birthday, and she was throwing a large family bash at the new venue that she purchased for her own personal use. It's been ten years since I've met Maya, and I was so happy. If anyone had told me that I would be married and a millionaire by the time I was thirty four, I would've laughed in their face.

After legally adopting Axel, Amelia decided it was time for her to fully retire from her career, leaving me the keys to the office and promoting me to be the new co-executive. We still remained the best of friends, annoying Casey and Maya in every way possible.

Maya was absolutely amazing, becoming my wife a few months after her proposal. We got eloped in Vegas on vacation, and used our money to go on a long...fulfilling honeymoon. She legally adopted Avery, Avery taking her last name. We officially became the Sterling family and I couldn't be happier. We don't argue, or even raise our voices at each other unless it's during sex.

Amayas Mother, Carlene, won the lawsuit against the hospital with Amelia's help, winning over ten million dollars. She was in shambles at Amaya's funeral, and so was I. She was taken away too soon because of someone else's lack of self control. We never saw her again after the she won, but Amelia felt it was best considering the woman expressed her disdain for the baby time and time again.

He was so healthy, and was absolutely beautiful. He had a head full of hair, his eyes the same color as Avery's. They looked just alike and it made me happy to know that he was loved and well taken care of.

"I'm coming down!" Avery yelled back, running down the stairs in her dress. I grinned at my Beautiful sixteen year old before looking at Maya who was adoring her as well.

"You look amazing! Your little girlfriend gonna freak out-"

"Ma, stop! She's not my girlfriend." Avery grumbled as her cheeks turned red. Her and Cameron were extremely close and we teased her about it everytime. They were always holding hands and on top of each other and Maya and I would call them girlfriends just for fun. They went to the same high school, Avery being the popular cheer leader and Cameron being the basket ball player.

It was bound to happen soon. Even if it wasn't now.

"Let's go!"

"This is Dylan and Rayne, one of our investors that we've grown close to." Amelia introduced us to the beautiful couple, Dylan shaking my hand as Rayne shook Maya's.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Dylan grinned.

"Like wise. How did you guys grow close?" I asked as I sipped my drink.

"Well..we've been investing in the Snow company for some time. Rayne and I own multiple non-profits around the city and Amelia is one of our investors. She works with our executive, Mr. Robinson-"

"Ah, yes. I'm familiar with him." I responded, sipping my champagne.

"Our daughter just recently transferred to Luther Academy, where Cameron goes as well. Amelia was just telling me." Rayne chuckled causing Maya and I to nod.

"Wow, Avery hasn't mentioned anyone new."

"Well she just started, so I'm sure they haven't crossed paths yet."

"Enough of the boring small talk. We're here to party, isn't that right Casey?" Amelia giggled as she elbowed her wife who just chuckled while downing her drink.

"Yes, Mrs. White."

The music became louder, all the kids and adults crowding the dance floor as Amelia handed all of us shots. The night was amazing, everyone drinking and dancing until we were shit faced. All the kids ran around, Avery and Cameron watching after them while the adults had fun.

I met more of Amelia's friends, and they were all so beautiful. There was Anita, who was a big shot actress that Amelia managed from time to time. Then there was Sage and Angel. They oozed of sex appeal and it made me wonder how Amelia met them. They were a beautiful couple and it made me happy to see that Amelia did have some companions outside of me. Novalie, who was Claire's older sister, and her wife Samantha were here as well, and they were all so sweet.

We were all drunk, most of the couples leaving and it just being Maya and I in the center of the room, my bare feet on the cold floor as we drunkenly swayed back and forth.

"Mmm, I love you." I breathed into Mayas ear as the night started to slow down.

"I love you."

"Wanna take me home and show me how much?"

"Oh absolutely."

"Can I come?" Amelia slurred as she smirked, wrapping her arms around my waist. I chuckled and bumped my nose against hers before pulling away.

"No." I giggled causing her to pout. I looked at Maya who was just smirking before looking over at Casey to see her staring intensely between us as she sipped her drink.

"Wanna get in trouble?" I whispered into Amelia's ear. She nodded and I grinned, taking her face and pressing a sloppy kiss against her mouth. We heard glass break and I looked over to see Casey staring with her jaw dropped as the shards of glass covered the floor next to her feet.

"Damn..damn, it took ten bloody years." Amelia moaned before leaning in and kissing me again causing me to laugh as Maya slowly slid in between us.

"Bad bad bad." Maya chuckled as she shook her head, wiping the smeared lipstick off of my face. We heard a moan and watched as Amelia was pulled by her hair into the bathroom and I chuckled before moaning.

"Take me home and punish me then."

The end.