xxix.

UNEDITED

Mel:

THE FINAL DAY OF PEOPLE V.S TYLER SHAW:

"You did great, babygirl." Maya whispered as I slipped back into my seat. I kept it simple, staring at Tyler's ugly butt chin instead of his eyes as I answered his stupid questions. I watched as Star walked up to the stand and I sighed. She did her declaration over the Bible and I smiled as her eyes met mine.

"Star, thank you for your time. How old were you when you first met Tyler?" Denise asked, her heels tall as they held her long legs. She had a nice body, her ass poking out of her all red skirt that matched her suit. Her brunette Jewish curls were adorable and well maintained.

Maya, are you down for a threesome? - Sent.

Maya slowly looked over at me with an odd look and I giggled quietly before looking back at star who continued her testimony.

I may or may not have took an edible this morning.

"...we started dating when I was a sophomore in high school. He told me that he saw me at the college tour and tried to find me. That's when Instagram first came out so him following me was like exciting at the time."

"Thank you. Even though he was your tutor freshman year, he started dating you when you were a sophomore. Did you know that he lived with Melinda and Thomas at the time?"

"Yes. I met Melinda when she was about twelve. They used to always pick on her, but we grew close. She was like a sister before I moved to Georgia."

"Can you tell us why you moved?"

"My parents wanted me to have a fresh start. They found out about the abortion I had that same year. He had gotten me pregnant and took me to the clinic. They billed my insurance and it went to my parents."

"How old were you when he got you pregnant?"

"Fifteen. It was the summer after my sophomore year."

"And how old was he?"

"Twenty."

"No further questions." Denise stated firmly as she walked back to her seat. I sighed, watching as Tyler stood up, buttoning his jacket.

"The defense rests your honor." He stated before sitting down, causing Denise to smirk as she nodded. The jury was dismissed to decide on their verdict. We all walked into the hallway, Maya handing me a bottle of water as my eyes got lower and lower from the edible starting to kick in.

"What is this threesome talk?" Maya hissed quietly as she grabbed my arm. I giggled, wrapping my arms around her neck and kissing her softly.

"Denise is hot. Sorry. You were thinking it too, don't worry. I'm not mad."

"What?" Denise chuckled causing me to turn around, my face flushing in absolute embarrassment.

"Where's Amelia and Casey?" She asked, chancing the subject causing Maya to smirk at me.

"She didn't come today. She wasn't feeling well, but she says her hello." I stated sheepishly. Denise nodded while looking between Maya and I, before chuckling while shaking her head and walking down the hallway. I looked at Maya who was looking at me before busting into laughter.