04|𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝚂, 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝚂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝘼𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙎𝙏 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙆𝙀𝘿 in the employee section, her head rested on the steering wheel as her right leg bounced excessively in speed. Her breathing hitched a little and she was starting to regret her decision in coming back to work. She picked up her phone calling the only person she felt comfortable with at the moment.

Nehemiah was in the football locker room joking around with his teammates before his phone was vibrating on the bench. His bestfriend Hunter picked up his bestfriend's phone which shocked him that Princess🤍 was calling his phone. For the fourteen years that he and Nehemiah had been friends, it was always eat, sleep, prayer and football. He never partied, barely drank, never smoked and most certainly never had sex.

"Aye Nehemiah, princess is calling you." Hunter stated making all the boys go silent. Nehemiah had a small smile on his face and amswered the call not caring about the boys, all his attention was on Janelle and Janelle only.

"Miah I don't know what to do." Janelle sniffed causing his eyebrows to furrow and rush out the room wanting privacy knowing that the boys was humorously nosy, but this wasn't a laughing matter. "Why wassup?" He asked in concern still hearing her sniffles.

"I decided that it's time I stopped sulking at home and go to work and I-I just can't." Janelle tilted her head up trying to stop the tears from cascading down "You want me to come over there?" He asked feeling for his keys in his pocket making Janelle's head shake in disagreement.

"You've just finished practice Nehemiah. Go home and rest, I'm just over-reacting. I'm sorry." Janelle rambled hanging up still softly crying in the car. Nehemiah sprinted back into the locker room to retrieve his keys and belongings.

"Yo! Nehemiah whatchu doing?" Some of the boys asked in many different ways. "When my lady calls, I've got to go. Sorry not sorry boys." He shrugged and chuckled not caring about their recations and ran to his car ignoring the paparazzi. Whilst Nehemiah was going to buy Janelle a huge bouquet of pink and white roses, Janelle was in her clinical room getting ready to perform an award-winning facade and start with her appointments.

Nehemiah rushed out his car and locked it quickly going to the receptionist and asked for where Janelle was. Her break was at 1:20 today and it was 1:43. The receptionist told him that her room was located on the second floor, last door on the left and he knocked on her door before openening it seeing her head on the desk as if she was sleeping.

Janelle slowly lifted her head and widened once she saw the flowers. A grin was plastered onto her face and she just stared at the flowers in adoration. Nehemiah took note of sending flowers to Janelle everyday even if it can put the smallest smile on her face, anything to see her happy and smile was his motto. "Nehemiah these for me?" She smiled standing up within a good distance from him.

Nehemiah smiled and nodded making Janelle squeal and pick them up. She smiled and smelt them, they smelt a little funny but she loved flowers and Nehemiah's kindness. "Thank youu!" Janelle dragged out placing the bouquet down to wrap her short arms around his neck in which he wrapped his arms around her waist chuckling in her ear.

"You were upset, and I listen to your rambles about how you love certain flowers and gifts and I took note of that." Janelle cooed and kissed his cheek to tend back to her flowers. Nehemiah stood there starstruck at how soft her lips felt against his skin and his body felt warm inside, he stared at the side of Janelle's face completating on his decision and just decided to do it with no regrets.

"Fuck it." He mumbled and gripped Janelle's chin before placing his lips onto hers. Their plump lips were pushed against one anothers before they released each other, Nehemiah analysed Janelle's face to see if she liked it or not and slowly his posture faltered thinking the worst until she took ahold of him again.

At a quick pace, Janelle stood onto her tiptoes and held the back of Nehemiah's head to join their lips once again. His hands slowly made its way just above her backside where their lips began to move in sync making smacking-like noises. Janelle grinned into the kiss loving the sound it makes when Nehemiah was just loving it all, his tongue swiped against her teeth allowing her tongue to get wrapped up with his to create a salivary mess in each other's mouths. Nehemiah's finger tips squeezed against the bottom of her waist before Janelle gripped his hands and moved them to rest directly on her full backside. Nehemiah took a small squeeze making Janelle squeal and release their lips' connection.

They both smiled at the moment and spent the rest of Janelle's lunch break talking and joking about not forgetting to sneak in a few more kisses inbetween. All that ran through Nehemiah's thoughts were How he could finally ask her on a date.