15| 𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙉𝙀𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙃 sat in his car laughing and catching up on the six months that they've been separated for. The car blared low neo-soul through the speakers as the car was parked in a secluded area where it was nobody but them around. The top of a hill where you could see the whole of downtown LA glimmering in its beauty.

The pair's laughter calmed down as they just bopped their heads to the beat of the famous Musiq Soulchild's song Teachme. Janelle stared ahead at the city scenary and mimed the lyrics occasionally side eyeing Nehemiah as he stared at her with a certain look in his eye. It wasn't lust but it was like infatuation in a way.

"Teach me how to love
Show me the way to surrender my heart, girl, I'm so lost (yeah)
Teach me how to love (yeah)
How I can get my emotions involved (yeah), teach me
Show me how to love
Show me the way to surrender my heart, girl, I'm so lost (lost)
Teach me how to love
How I can get my emotions involved (yeah)
Teach me (uh), how to love"

Nehemiah opened his car door and ran over to Janelle's side to assist her out the car and starting swaying themselves side to side, with his hands dangerously close to taking a firm grip and squeeze of her backside and tonguing her down right then and there but he hesitated and pressed her body extremely close to his where she could feel it resting on her stomach.

Nehemiah brought his head down and sang the lyrics into Janelle's ear making her breath hitch up in her throat and close her eyes enjoying the warm and tingles that he allows her body to explode within her. From th𝖾 end of the game, their sexual tension and chemistry rose hour by hour and continued to increase. Of course the pair were going to withstand on engaging in sexual activities until marriage but it was getting harder and harder everyday, especially with the six months's of abscence they had to endure.

Janelle's right hand slowly trailed up to tangle her manicured fingers into his curly loc tresses whilst her left trailed down from his muscular chest to the hem of his tracksuit bottoms where her fingers tickled at his v-line exceedingly close to his manhood. Nehemiah began to peck at her ear lobe to the back of her vanilla scented ear and trailed lower to her weakness spot right under her jaw where his tongue licked at before hi𝗌 𝗍hick lips enclosed on that spot and lightly sucked.

Janelle let out a shaky yet breathy moan at his action and tilted her head for him to gain more access whilst her bottom lip found its way wedged between her perfectly straight teeth. Janelle's legs began to weaken and spread slightly as Nehemiah's right hand cupped her clothed vagina and his thumb applied pressure to her thumping bundle of nerves allowing her eyes to roll back slightly and hiss into his ear where Nehemiah groaned against her neck.

His left hand brushed against her hardened nipple and made its way to her neck replacing his mouth was and squeezed at her neck slightly before engulfing her into a steamy, heated, slow passionate kiss. Nehemiah brought his face close to Janelle's where their breathing halted and lips parted leaning closer and closer until they touched.

Janelle's grip in his hair tightened just a little bit when their warm tongues collided with one anothers and explored every inch of each other's mouth. Janelle sucked onto his tongue and pulled away staring into their desperation filled eyes and slightly smiled at each other before they continued what they were doing before. Janelle felt a grip and squeeze at her backside making her gasp and Nehemiah to bring his tongue further into her mouth. Their heads slowly turned as they changed direction at the way they kissed.

Nehemiah's hands made it way to the back of Janelle's knees lifing her up and placing her onto the hood of his car as they made out sensually, not forgetting Miah's hand applying pressure once again onto her clothed vagina and moved his thumb painfully slow at her throbbing vagina causing Janelle to moan and embrace Nehemiah tighter. Her left hand teasingly caressing at his growing manhood and massaging it in her hand as they both struggled to kiss each other back.

Janelle pulled away sucking at his bottom lip and pecked it two more times before wrapping her arms around his neck. Sucking at his neck for a little and stopped as their was a light pruple mark on it. "I love you." She whispered in his ear before licking the lobe and fully pushing him away slightly to jump down from the hood and seat herself back in the car where she gulped down her water and mentally cursed her body for melting and giving in for the way it did. Nehemiah stood outside for a few more minutes, rearraging himself in his pants so his erection wasn't as noticable before he too sat in the car.

"I love you too." He mumbled kissing her cheek and started the car up to back away from his parking spot and begin driving.

❦︎

𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾! 𝖨 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌😭.
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖾𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋!
𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌.

𝖵𝗈𝗍𝖾! 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍! 🤍