08|𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚅𝙸𝙱𝙴𝚂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙉𝙀𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙃'𝙎 𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 whilst Janelle lay confortably on his chest as he rubbed her back soothingly. The pair were spending less and less time with one another due to the season starting once again and it was like a pregnancy pandemic was going around because the clinic had been full to the brim, a lot of the patients being young teenage girls.

Janelle refused to judge overall but it really showed how much unexpected things could lead into a situation between life or death, many were considering abortions, many wanted to keep the baby, the decision was out of her control and she never added in her input unless asked, even so she remains silent since at the end of the day, it was their body not hers.

Nehemiah's head was filled with the superbowl, he saw the way his bestfriend and teammate Sahad Roman blew his shoulder and was expected to sit out for 3 seasons, however to a great sports therapist, and his girlfriend pregnant  Na'mani, he was able to make a suprise appearance for the superbowl.

𝖥𝗋𝗈𝗓𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖲𝖺𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗈 slowly erupted the warm car with its beautiful melody, Janelle sighed in contentment but Nehemiah's body language was throwing her all the way off. "You want to talk about it?" She softly questioned stroking his cheek and playing in his small beard. Nehemiah let out a frustrated groan and began to rant how he felt in which Janelle felt bad about.

"You want my full, honest opinion?" Janelle asked sitting up slightly, in which, Nehemiah nodded and looked her in the eye with sincerity. "You are being too hard on yourself, you're stressing ridiculously and don't think, I don't notice your sleep deprivation eyes and slur of language." Janelle stated.

"I just can't sleep, it's killing me inside, what if i risk us becoming champions? OR I tear my ACL and can never play again? Stuff like this scare me baby." Nehemiah huffed. "Well first and foremost, I adore you as a person, there's no one who can compare to your work ethic and humility in this industry. God has got you as I say to you everyday in the Bible it says 'do not be afriad' how many times?"

"How many times Amour?" Janelle asked once again. "Three-hundred and sixty five." He mumbled. "So play your best and don't be in your head too much baby, you are made to be reckoned with so stop doubting your potential when many are intimidated by it." Janelle pecked his lips three times in conclusion until Nehemiah deepened it.

He rubbed her behind in circles whilst flicking his tongue against hers before he began to suck on it making Janelle breathlessly moan and rub on his neck with her nails. One hefty slap was sent to her behind before Nehemiah rubbed the spot he violently hit and went back to lip-locking. The pair pulled away with Nehemiah's bottom lip being inbetween Janelle's teeth until she popped it back and pecked his lips a little more.

❦︎

The newly officiated couple remained cuddled up in the car this time with Sahad's head laying on Janelle's breast as she stroked the back of his head and eyed his new instagram post.

𝖭𝖾𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖺𝗁𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾✔︎

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦.𝘕𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 637,839 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝘕𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘩𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦✔︎  #31 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙨𝙯𝙣.

𝖬𝖺𝗅𝗎𝖳𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗃𝗈✔︎ 😩𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗉𝗂
↪️𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾.

𝖥𝖺𝗇7393  ^𝖬𝖱 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖨𝖲 𝖳𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖭?
↪️ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗌, 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅.

𝖲𝖺𝗁𝖺𝖽𝖱𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇✔︎ 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗒🧡
↪️𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗇𝖾𝗆🧡

𝖪𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖺_𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒  𝖨'𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒.
↪️ 𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽, 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌.

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 739,396 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

Janelle laughed at his comments, his bluntness made her laugh which caused him to stir in his small nap. "Why are you laughing?" He mumbled placing soft kisses onto her stomach then mumbling inaudible words. "What are you doing baby?" Janelle asked confused.

"I'm praying over your womb for when we bear children, they would be safe and the journey would be enjoyable." He stated kissing her stomach again making Janelle coo. "How many children you want booby?" Janelle asked.

"As many as you want, childbirth isn't an easy thing so the number that makes you comfortable, makes me comfortable. Or we can just adopt if you dont want any." He shrugged. "I want four to five." Janelle smiled. "Then we will have four to five."