20|𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝙍𝘼𝙉 𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 paparazzi and through the hotel entrance to the reception where she appeared frantic. "My name is Janelle Love, my husband Nehemiah Love was rushed here about seventeen hours ago." Janelle spoke wiping her lone tears.

"Nice try lady, I have heard that line a million times. Please leave before I call security." The receptionist rolled her eyes. "Listen, my husband is in critical condition-" Janelle began before she felt her arm being grabbed forcefully by security.

"No let go of me! You're hurting me!" Janelle exclaimed resisting against the man trying to throw her out. Coach Paul heard frantic screams from the reception that he made his way there seeing Janelle being handled violently as she pleaded for the man to stop.

Hunter being curious followed Coach Paul and immediately ran to Janelle's defense as he ran and punched the guard. Due to the impact of the punch, Janelle was thrown back painfully as her torso collided with the edge of the reception desk causing her to yelp in pain. The receptionist quickly stood up and began to yell where Coach Paul yelled back.

The remainder of the Stallions ran to the commotion and began to pull Hunter off of the guard who he was throwing punches at. Khalil noticed Janelle in pain and blood on her crisp white Ralph Lauren sweater. He ran to her assistance and picked her up bridal style to the closest off duty nurse who hurried Khalil into an ER room.

Janelle had a deep slice on the side of her hip which was seeping with blood, as the nurse cleaned up her wound and had started preparing for the needle and thread to pierce her skin. Khalil ran back out of the room to get Mr Love, Nehemiah's father who took a good liking to Janelle and treated her like his daughter.

Mr Love didn't hesitate to run to Janelle's side where she wailed in pain as the nurse continued to stitch up her wound. He took ahold of her hand that she immediately began squeezing and clamping her eyes shut in agony. "I know honey, you're almost done." Mr Love reassured brushing her braids out of her face and pressing her fatherly kiss onto her head.

❦︎

After the commotion had died down, Janelle was up and moving due to the numbing medication but once it wears it, she would be in excrutiating pain. She was back in the waiting room silently praying to God that the love of her life, her everything was in perfect condition and was fine.

She lay her head on Mr Love's shoulder as he embraced her in his arms, she sniffled into his chest as her mind raced with a number of thoughts, that one question lingering. What if he doesn't make it?

Janelle shook her head trying to eliminate those thoughts and trying hard not to release a sob. As soon as Mr Love had wrapped both arms around her small frame, she broke down and wailed painfully into his chest. The team put their head down not wanting to look at who they see as their sister handling the situation as best as she could.

The doctor quickly came out interrupting everyone out of their thoughts. "Family of Mr Love?" Everyone quickly arose from their seats and huddled around the slightly intimidated doctor awaiting for the news of Nehemiah's current condition.

"Nehemiah suffered from a mild concussion which did make him lose conciousness, which almost led him to  a cardiac arrest hence why a pulse couldn't be found." The doctor began, Janelle choked a sob and continued praying that he was alive and well.

"We did revive him back and he is recovering well, he is speaking clearly, no signs of paralysis but he will be suffering from severe headaches. He will be able to leave in about an hour or two." The doctor concluded walking away making everyone sigh in relief.