09|𝙱𝙸𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝚈&𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁𝚂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙋𝙎𝘼𝙇𝙈 1:1-2
"𝘽𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘿𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙋 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙀𝘿
𝙊𝙍 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀
𝙊𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝘼𝙉𝙔 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝙊𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙍𝙎,
𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙒𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙒 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙍𝘿,
𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝙈𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙒 𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏."

Nehemiah and Janelle both highlighted the Bible verse in two separate colours and joined hands, with them then bowing their heads before Nehemiah began their Bible Study opening prayer.

"Father Lord, we bow our heads and ask for knowledge and understanding of your word today, the word that you would appreciate us delivering to the world. Father we love and thank you as we pray in the almighty name of Jesus."

"Amen." They stated in unison kissing one another's forehead and beginning to discuss what the verse could be depicted as with food and refreshments surrounding them to 'help' their thoughts. Janelle jumped up at her depiction and scribbled it down onto her baby pink notebook before she looked up at Nehemiah.

"What do you have baby?" He asked throwing some skittles in his mouth. "What Christ is trying to say is that whomever studies his word as well as seek him day and night are blessed and as children of God we must avoid blasphemous mockers, proud sinners and the road of wickedness." Janelle grinned happy at her full understanding.

Nehemiah nodded his head in approval and summed up what Janelle had depicted. "What about the application in all of our life?" He asked wanting to push her abilities further, he knew that there was a strain on Janelle's relationship with Christ and he wanted her to know that she is knowledgable spiritually and shouldn't beat herself up about it.

"Prayer." Janelle shrugged causing his eyebrows to furrow. "Elaborate baby, you need elaborate for me." He spoke softly gulping down his swig of water.

"Never doubt or underestimate the power of prayer. Rebuke and ask God for the removal of those who have no beneficial role of you growing spiritually. I believe that having relationships with people who yearn to have a connection with Christ just as much as you is crucial." Janelle stated with a smile on her face.

"I'm proud of you." Nehemiah kissed the back of her hand then her temple. "For what?" Janelle asked draping her legs across his stretched out legs. "I know you've been feeling as though your relationship with Yahweh was straining and you giving a full analysis on his verse, it was nice to see you have a genuine smile on your face." Nehemiah smiled running his fingers up and down her calfs.

"Thank you my love, closing prayer on me?" Janelle asked making Nehemiah hum in agreement grabbing ahold of her hands and bowing their heads once again.

"Father God I thank you for blessing us  with the ability to read and understand your word today. I pray that you guide us onto the correct path and make any necessary removals of people in our lives, I pray that you better us as people and allow us to stay in the center of our relationship. As I pray,"

"Amen." They spoke together kissing each others forehead once again.

❦︎

"Princess!" Nehemiah yelled from down the stairs. "Yes baby?!" Janelle responded placing on her earrings in the mirror. "Are you ready yet?" He asked walking into the room analysing her from behind.

"You look beautiful baby, give me a spin please." Nehemiah spoke tuckimg his bottom lip into his mouth. Janelle span with a large smile placed on her face. "Thank you my love, you look handsome." She spoke pecking his lips and giving him her bag and shoes to hold.

"Thank you baby. Gimme one more kiss." Nehemiah said with a smile on his face, bringing her into a hug where his hands wrapped around her neck whilst Janelle's were around his torso. "You ready for my team dinner?" Nehemiah mumbled.

"Not really no but I can just about manage." Janelle reassured then holding her arms out. "Please." She cheesed in his face making Nehemiah pick her up bridal style.

❦︎

"You look beautiful." Nehemiah stared at her in the eyes making her look away. "Nehemiah stop, let's go inside." She chuckled placing her cream heels in his lap. Nehemiah hopped out the car and went over to Janelle's side bending down placing on her heels and assisting her out the car.

Nehemiah gave his keys to the valet and left him a $300 dollar tip and gave a smile before walking inside with one hand holding Janelle's whilst the other supported her lower back.

They walked further into the restaurant and caught the eyes of everyone in there. They scrempt power couple the team looked up with their eyebrows raised watching him and the darkskinned beauty walk in hand in hand. The wives of those even had their eyes on Janelle seeing that she was a captivating beauty.

"Wassup family, this is my girlfriend Janelle." Nehemiah smiled looking at their facial expressions. "You managed to pull her? What am I doing wrong?" Craig stressed rubbing his temple in disbelief making Janelle laugh. "There is an imperfectly perfect person for you, just wait and pray on it." Janelle softly spoke as Nehemiah helped her into her seat which she muttered a respectable thank you his way.

"So Janelle, since you are Nehemiah's girlfriend and we will be seeing you around much often, what do you do for a living?" Coach asked sending her a comforting smile. "I am a fully qualified Obestrician." Janelle smiled back.

The table broke out into murmurs impressed on her career before one of the teammates children wore a confused expression on her face. "What does that mean?" Janelle glanced at the young girl with her hair slicked into a high puff with a white bow. Her eyes appeared larger in her glasses as her head tilted still not understanding.

"I help pregnant women deliver their babies and notify them on what the baby is doing in their stomach." Janelle smiled at her watching her eyes light up. The little brownskinned girl ran over to the other side of the table inviting herself on Janelle's lap making her chuckle.

"I'm Soraya, but mummy and daddy call me raya or pooh." She exclaimed smiling showing her gap in her teeth. "Snagga tooth!" Nehemiah teased making Soraya roll her eyes at him.

"Don't roll your eyes at me sis." Nehemiah spoke looking at her crazy. "Then stop talking to me crazy." Soraya clapped back making the table laugh.