17|𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚅𝙰𝙻𝚁𝚈

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

Amour🤍

Pslams 46:5 "God is within her, she will not fail"
Good morning mamas🤍check your account and bathroom. I love you

2 Thessalonians 3:16 " Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you."

Good morning baby, have a great day today! I love you more🤍

𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀 she woke up from Nehemiah, before she got up though, Janelle prayed and read her Bible. Once she got up and stretched her body, she walked into her bathroom immediately cheesing at the plethroa of notes stuck onto her bathroom mirror but at the flowers that sat on her counter. White hydrangea's and peonies to be specific.

Janelle snapped a quick picture of the flowers and started to read the notes which made her smile even bigger than she originally was, if that was even possible.

"I love the way you smile no matter the circumstances."

"God hand-picked you for me and I couldn't be more appreciative."

"I love you forever and always. It's me and you 7L"

"Future Mrs Janelle Love, I cannot wait for the chapters that we will write and read together."

"Hurry up and get your beautiful self into the shower before you're late for work princess. I love you."

"I love you Janelle."

Janelle giggled and brushed her teeth before hopping into the shower with a big grin still over the moon at Nehemiah's chivalry. She quickly creamed herself with cocoa butter and touched up on the edges of her goddess braids before applying vaseline and clear brow gel so she at least looked presentable.

Janelle got dressed into her black scrubs today, each day, a different colour of scrubs were to be worn. Janelle quickly ate her fruit salad prepared the night before and had taken her multi-vitamins for the day before walking to her 2020 Nardo Grey BMW M340i and warming up her car and selecting a song before she began to drive. Before she took off, she prayed over her and Nehemiah's day and prayed that they would manage to make it home safely after their busy day.

Pink + White by Frank Ocean played in her car as Janelle drove off safely and sped her way to work seeing she had only twenty-five minutes to clock in and get situated before she takes on many patients that day.

❦︎

Janelle sat in her operating office finished with her morning set of patients. She checks the time on her apple watch and realises that she's off on a break in the next five minutes. She takes that time to sanitise her office quickly and lock it up and made her way to the staff room where her belongings are in a specified locker.