16|𝙽𝙴𝙾-𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙻 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙉𝙀𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙃 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝘼𝙏 against the beanbags placed in Janelle's custom made library, with their legs in tangled with one anothers as they read the books accustomed in their hands. Send it on by D'Angelo softly boomed through Janelle's vintage custom record player where she had the vinyl running. The Lullabala sunset lamp was placed around the room to give it a calm, and peaceful vibe.

The pads of Nehemiah's fingers tapped against Janelle's calves along to the neo-soul beat. The pair had been like this for almost an hour, no words exchanged, but just quality time and physical touch displayed. The cinnamon spice scent flowed around the room bring more relaxation onto the pair.

Janelle moved her hand to rub through his braided locs so they would be curly by the time he plays another a game. Nehemiah leaned into her touch shifting his body so that his head was near her neck, he softly closed his book and closed his eyes in pure bliss at the sensation that flowed through his body.

"I love you." He spoke which came out as a whisper. "I love you too." Janelle replied in the same tone locking eyes with his and pecked his lips softly. Nehemiah groaned and took ahold of her chin pressing their lips back together whilst his thumb rubbed against her chin, in a comforting way.

He pulled away making eye contact with her in complete awe, a small smile graced his lips as he eyed her engaging with her book once again. "Read to me." He spoke grasping her attention.

"I want you to read to me." He spoke again. Janelle smiled and cleared her throat as she began to read the pages of Red Lip Theology by Candice Marie Benbow. Nehemiah listened intently and nipped in a few of his opinions which sparked in a conversation between the two.

❦︎

𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳💔
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘎𝘌𝘚.