22| 𝙼𝚛&𝙼𝚛𝚜

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

"𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏?" 𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 hesitantly spoke. Her brain was running a million thoughts through her mind and she was in a state of shock.

Nehemiah placed his forehead onto hers and took deep breaths which Janelle began to copy in order to calm down. "Marry me." Nehemiah spoke again.

"Miah do you hear what you're saying right now?" Janelle blurted out. She wasn't against marrying Nehemiah, if she could, she would run to the courthouse ready to get married in her pyjamas but she just wanted to confirm if what he was saying was real.

"I want to marry you, right now, next week, next month, hell even in another lifetime. I want to be with you for the rest of our lives, I am inlove with you, will forever be inlove with you and will remain to be inlove with you even if I die." Nehemiah stated with his eyes getting blurry. He had planned to propose in an extravagent way but proposing now just felt right and he couldn't go another day without surely knowing they would spend eternity together.

"Im so inlove with you." Janelle choked a sob. "So will you marry me?" Nehemiah sniffed squeezing at her waist assuringly. "Of course I will!" Janelle cried placing her lips onto Nehemiah's as they shared a kiss.

Janelle caressed the back of his head whilst tilting her head to moneuver her tongue even further, their tongue flicked against one another before Nehemiah sucked on her tongue earning a low moan from her. Janelle's hand trailed lower to the waistband of his basketball shorts to pull him even closer as she wrapped her legs securely around his waist before the pair separated for air.

"So we're getting married?" Nehemiah grinned as their foreheads touched. "Im 'bout to be Mrs Janelle Asamoah-Love." Janelle exclaimed getting excited. "Bae we need to plan!" Janelle gaspef and jumoed down from the counter to get on her ipad and scan through pinterest.

Nehemiah laughed at her excitement and joined her as they shared his breakfast with one another.

-

"𝙎o, we will get married just the two of us at the courthouse intimately, but then later on have our big wedding just to enjoy being married with the both of us knowing?" Nehemiah asked to confirm. "I mean if you're okay with it, I don't want you to think I'm keeping our marriage a secret but it would be nice to be the only ones in tune of our relationship." Janelle expressed.

"If you like it, I love it baby. I am one hundred percent consenting to this." Nehemiah smiled. Janelle cheesed and rolled over on top of him, "We are really getting married Nehemiah! I'm so proud of us."

"I'm so proud of us too, we really did it. I cant wait to marry you, soon-to-be Mrs Asamoah-Love." Nehemiah passionately kissed her lips which is what their night consisted of.

-

Two Months Later

"𝘽aby can you help me please?" Janelle asked as she struggled to zip up her custom made intimate wedding dress. "You look beautiful." He kissed her shoulder before zipping up her dress, Janelle smiled signalling that she wanted a kiss which he gladly gave her.