23|𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙈𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙎𝘼𝙈𝙊𝘼𝙃-𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 step off of the private jet with a heavy sigh and slightly tired expressions displayed on their face. They had just landed in Tanzania excited for their honeymoon and to experience life being married.

Their rental car had arrived, Nehemiah placed their belongings in the car and opened the passenger door for Janelle which she gracefully thanked him for and got settled into the car. It wasn't long before the pair prayed before they made their way to their Zanzibar Resort.

Soon enough, they had arrived and couldn't wipe the smiles off of their faces. They had checked in and made their way to their own personal accommodation. Nehemiah had gotten in the shower first and placed on his swimming trunks and waited in the hot tub for his wife. A smile graced his face as he thought about he and Janelle actually being married and spending all of eternity together.

Janelle had finished her twenty minute long shower and placed on a sage green bikini with strings on either side of the bottom which she tied into a neat bow. Her waist beads clinged to her waist and sat on top of her wide hips. Janelle placed on her anklet that had Nehemiah's name on it. Janelle did a once over in the mirror and took a deep breath ready to face her husband.

Janelle had no idea as to why she was nervous all of a sudden but she pushed her nerves on the backboard and walked out of the bathroom to their secluded blacony where their hot tub stood bubbling and Nehemiah scrolling on his phone. Janelle pushed aside the balcony door which alerted Nehemiah, as soon as he placed his eyes on her, he immediately turned off his phone and licked his lips eyeing her head to toe.

This time he didn't feel ashamed to do so knowing that they were now married and upheld their abstinence until marriage. They were now free to indulge in sexual activity without discernment and the holy spirit urging them to stop. They were now a union, perfectly paired by God and could do as they please without anyone holding them accountable.

Janelle stood infront of her husband nervously whilst she found her nail design pretty interesting all of a sudden. "Come here baby." Nehemiah spoke, he manspread in the tub and his arms stretched across the top of it. He was completely open and room was made for her on his lap.

The bass of his voice made Janelle jump and hesitantly take off her sage green skirt and slowly enter the tub sitting opposite to Nehemiah. The slow licking of his lips made Janelle's body heat up and the familiar feeling of throbbing erupted in between her legs. "Janelle I said come here." He spoke sternly staring directly at her.

Janelle still refused to move from her spot which resulted in Nehemiah reaching over and grabbing ahold of her hand. Gently he pulled her over to where he was sitting and pulled one leg of hers over his lap. Nehemiah wrapped his hand around Janelle's throat and squeezed his finger tips making her gasp and bite the bottom of her lip.

Nehemiah's other hand traced the outline of Janelle's body and landed on her behind and took a slight squeeze. His lips trailed from the middle of her chest and slowly trailed down, moving the bikini top to the side, Nehemiah stuck his tongue out and flicked it against Janelle's pierced nipple. Janelle threw her head back at the foreign feeling. Her hand guided his hand as it rested on the back of his neck feeling him suck and tug on her nipple. She felt pain but it hurt too good, he did the same to the other nipple showing the same amount of love and adoration.