21|𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙊𝘿 infront of the kitchen island wiping down the counters as she had just finished preparing Nehemiah's breakfast. She had woken up earlier than usual to suprise him with breakfast in bed.

Nehemiah had recovered well from the scary incident and was cleared to proceed back to training. Janelle slowly and carefully walked into his bedroom setting the breakfast down which consisted of bacon, sausage, waffles and heart shaped fruit, onto the bedside table and began to peck at his face to wake him up.

Nehemiah stirred awake and sighed in content smelling Janelle's scent, he slowly secured a hand around her waist and brought her onto the bed to straddle his lap. "Goodmorning baby." He rasped with his eyes still shut rubbing the sides of her waist softly making Janelle smile.

"Goodmorning handsome, I made you breakfast." She softly took off his bonnet and untied his black durag that kept his locs neat and rubbed his scalp. "You did?" He chuckled cracking open one eye making Janelle nod a get off his lap. "Hurry before it gets cold Amore."

Nehemiah took that as a sign to get out of the bed and stretch his limbs. Janelle eyed him admirably as he scratched his stomach walking into the bathroom, she analysed every single back tattoo he had and a large cursive '𝑱' with a red lip mark next to it caught her eye.

Janelle furrowed her eyebrows and walked into the bathroom right behind him and traced her fingers over the tattoo. "Amore who is this for?" She asked softly, she knew that there were quite a few people in his family whose name began with a J including his Godson but wanted to exactly know who for.

"What tattoo are you talking about?" He asked before applying serum on his face and moisturising his beard. "The J with a lip mark next to it." Nehemiah laughed and turned to place Janelle onto the bathroom counter.

"It's for you baby." He spoke looking into her shocked eyes. "For me?! When did you get it done?" Janelle exclaimed gripping his face softly with her lip pouting slightly. Nehemiah pecked her bottom lip and stepped inbetween her legs to place his head in the crook of her neck.

"One month into us seeing each other, I'm that crazy for you, I even used the napkin that you kiss after putting on gloss or lipstick for it to get tatted and feel your kisses everyday. But I have more hm." Nehemiah turned his neck to see Janelle's named tatted behind his ear in pink and a crown sitting on top of the J. He also showed her his ring finger on the left hand with Janelle written on the top of it as well as another name tatted ontop of where his heart is.

Janelle watched each tattoo with complete awe and one tear escaping her eye which Nehemiah wiped and kissed her forehead gently. "You are making celibacy so hard for me." Janelle chuckled sniffing making Nehemiah laugh and kiss the back of her hand.

"I love you, you know that right?" Nehemiah tilted her chin up making Janelle nod. "Use your words mama, you know I love you right?" He spoke sternly.

"I do, I love you too baby." Janelle softly replied.

"So marry me." Nehemiah spoke looking at her in the eye.

-

#cliffhanger

IM BACK! i finished my exams so im back to writing, i passed everything but business😓

I hate business sm but i will bless everyone with an uodate possibly tonight🌚