18|𝙻𝙰𝚉𝚈 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂🌚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝙉𝙀𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙄𝘼𝙃 woke up with Janelle laying on his chest sound asleep, he prayed over his day and Janelle's day and softly had gotten out of bed proceeding to take care of his hygiene.

Nehemiah washed his face and brushed his teeth and warmed up his shower to start his day off, he spent that time just talking with God and had put on his sweat shorts and a white wife beater whistling. He kissed Janelle's forehead, had adjusted her bonnet and tucked her in even more before leaving the room.

He made his way to the kitchen swallowing three raw eggs and began to cook some breakfast. For him it was a protein shake and an omelette and since he knew that Janelle despised eggs unless it was with certain things, he made her french toast with powdered sugar drowsed in nutella and a bowl of fruit for her to eat aswell.

As soon as he was finished, Janelle had skipped the last two steps and giddily walked into the kitchen where her fresh breakfast awaited her. "Goodmorning baby." She cheesed and kissed at his cheeks. "Goodmorning beautiful." He kissed her nose.

"What are we getting into today?" He asked pulling out her chair, letting her sit down for him to tuck it in. "I want a lazy day today, do you have practice?" Janelle asked waiting for him to sit down so they could pray.

"Nope, we can have a lazy day." Nehemiab shrugged and extended his arms towards her. She took ahold of his hands and they bowed their heads allowing Nehemiah to speak prayer over their food and life before mimicking the holy trinity and eating in comfortable silence.

❦︎

"Bae! Where you at?" Nehemiah yelled with a bag of snacks in his hand running up the stairs. "I'm in the movie room baby!" Janelle exclaimed back.

Nehemiah walked into the movie room and burst out laughing seeing her in a disney onesie finding her the cutest. Janelle turned around with a small pout on her face wondering why he was laughing.

"What's so funny?" She crossed her arms making him laugh even more, she looked incredibly small and the donkey ears draping over her entire face didn't help either. "You look beautiful baby." He chuckled grabbing the back of her head to kiss her forehead and left to change into a matching onesie.

"Only this girl can make me do stupid nonsense like this." He mumbled shaking his head leaving the onesie at his hips and allowed the white wife beater to hug his muscular figure. He walked back into the movie room watching Janelle place their wing platter and waffle fries inbetween the seats they would be in.

The beginning of Moana began to play as Nehemiah pulled Janelle onto his lap wanting to be close to her as they began to feed each other food and place all their attention onto the screen.

❦︎

It was nearing nine o'clock, as the couple spent the entirety of their day watching princess movies and eating to their hearts content. After finishing all the Princess movies and one Barbie movie due to Janelle's bribery, they decided to lay off of the movies and just play music on the movie projector.

Janelle decided to be playful and annoy Nehemiah with her dance moves but it resulted in her laying beneath him as they started to partake in a high tension eye contact challenge. Take you Down by Chris Brown playing admist the heavy atmosphere of the rom. 

Janelle took deep heavy breaths trying not to give in and pushed him away standing up and giving him a wink as P*$$y Fairy by Jhène Aiko instrumental began to play. She pulled of her entire onesie which left her in a chocolate brown lace undergarment. Deep down she knew that his would possibly sabotage their celibacy but the temptation was too fitting in her mind.

She turned her back to Nehemiah and and whined her waist slowly and gradually whined her plump bottom onto his groin making him hiss and smack her butt making her giggle. She slowly jiggled her cheeks and turned her head to send him an award winning smile making him drop his head back knowing that looking into her eyes, would be playing a dangerous game.

Janelle turned her front towards him and slowly straddled his lap and sung the lyrics seductively into his ear and slowly started to grind onto him and bit his earlobe then sicked on it to relieve the sharp sting she inflicted onto him. She pecked at his neck and kissed his sweet spot making him grip on her bottom to try and control himself and his hormones.

Nehemiah's bulge hardened and he forecefully gripped at her throat igniting a soft whimper from Janelle and brought their lips close where their breaths halted and their lips lingered on top of one anothers before Nehemiah smashed their lips together and slowly their tongues touched arousing the both of them where Nehemiah gripped at Janelle's back and pressed their body's closer than they already were. Janelle's hands rested at the nape of his neck and slowly collided her hips into his so they were in sync and motion. The friction erupted a loud groan from Nehemiah and one hand gripped at her hip slowly moving her faster than she alresy was going. Janelle bit the bottom of Nehemiah's lip and he pulled his head away to kiss and suck on her neck where she moaned aload and caressed his head moving her hips even faster.

Janelle hissed feeling her vagina throb vigarously and grinded harder onto what felt like Nehemiah's warm tip making him pull his lips from her collar bone and and swear at their sensitive fleshes bring them closer to an orgasm. "Mhm, that's it baby." Nehemiah rumbled and gripped the back of her neck so that their foreheads were touching. "Nehemiah-" She whimpered wrapping her small hand around his throat feeling tears brim her eyes and her jaw drop and her eyes slam tight. Nehemiah felt her tremble and he began moving his hips at the same pace hers were moving and she choked on a moan feeling herself become undone and shake against his hold where Nehemiah then released his warm load into his underwear and they slowly grind relieving their pleasure and seal their moment with a nasty kiss.

Janelle slowly spat into Nehemiah's mouth to then whimper in their kiss feeling an unfamiliar build up. She continued to move her hips until she squealed and lifted her hips seeing a clear liquid spill out of her, she reached her hand down and rubbed her vagina feeling more liquid spill out. Nehemiah just watched her with low eyes feeling out of his body and licked his lips slowly at Janelle wetting up his lap with evidence of her pleasure.

❦︎

So um....
I have no words. I don't know what I was thinking whilst writing this frfr😭.

I know many Christian couples struggle with sexual temptation and many of them feel the guitly pleasure after turning their back on their celibacy/purity and I wanted to potray that with the 'perfect couple' Miah and Nelle. I didn't know that I would take it this far but hey, I have a plan for after this steamy scene.

ANYWAYS, vote, comment! Update hopefully soon.