Coming home ; Charlize Theron

Charlize quietly opened the front door of her home, letting out a soft sigh as she placed her bag down before stepping into the living room.

Looking in, she found her girlfriend Y/n holding her youngest daughter August while she napped. Jackson, her oldest daughter was sat at the large marble counter top with her art things. Where Y/n had placed a large plastic table cloth.

"Jack Jack, do you want a drink?"

Jackson smiled brightly and nodded "Yes please Y/n/n!" She raised her paint covered hands while Y/n chuckled softly before getting the young girl a drink.

Charlize smiled, watching her girlfriend and her children get along.

Y/n looked over and saw the short haired woman and smiled.

"Jacks wash your hands quickly baby"

Jackson nodded and got up to wash her hands while Y/n walked over to Charlize with kind eyes.

"Hey love" Charlize mumbled, kissing y/n's forehead and August's.

"Hey Charlie" Y/n smiled, rubbing August's back softly. "Let me go put her down quick. Then I'll get you something to eat"

Before charlize could reply, Y/n winked and walked away, off to put the young theron to bed.

"Hi mommy!" Cheered Jackson as she finished washing her hands and gives her mum a hug.

"Hey baby" Charlize bent down and gave her oldest a tight hug and kisses all over her face.

"Come look at what I made!" The young girl said, dragging her mother over to her art which had been put on the fridge.

"Its me, you, August, the doggies and Y/n!"

Indeed, it was. All drawn together, Y/n and Charlize holding hands while they all stood outside a house.

Charlize smiled, thinking about her little family.

"Mommy, can Y/n move in with us?"

Charlize looked at her daughter and smiled softly. "Jackson, we haven't been together that long, it might be too soon for her"

Jackson pouted. "But she is family!" The brunette laughed softly, shaking her head.

Before Charlize answered, Y/n came back in without August.

"She's down, should wake up in an hour or so."

Jackson ran over to her mums girlfriend and pouted.

"Mommy said you haven't been together long enough for you to move in!"

Y/n's eyes widened slightly before she knelt down.

"Honey, I love your mom, so much. I love you and your sister so much too. But it takes time for a commitment like that, and a conversation between her and I. I don't want to intrude on your mom's family ok? It will have to be her choice ok?."

Jackson, although pouting, nodded.

Meanwhile the tall brunette watched and listened to her girlfriend and child. Now truly tempted by her daughter's idea.