Scary Wife : Lady Lesso

Both Ever's and Never's gathered in the food hall of the combined schools wating and laughing.

All smiling and having fun when they hear something they never would have expected - Lady Lesso, begging Professor Dovey.

"Dovey I am begging you! You do not need to get in touch with her! I will fix my mess! Just do not call her!"

Dovey however completely ignored the other dean.

"It it to late Lesso, I already sent her a letter."

Lesso seemed to panic slightly. Looking around for a place to hide, when the room fell silent. The sound of a whistle filling the quiet.

All candle light disappeared. The room fell dark. Only a whistle, and the sound of blades dragging across the ground.

Students began to hold eachother.

Meanwhile Dovey stood, unfazed. While Lesso tried to hide, when a hand grabbed the back of her long coat.

Gulping, Leonora turned. Meeting bright red eyes.

"H-hello...darling fancy s-seeing you here?" She gave a weak laugh.

Y/n stared at her wife. Head tilting, sharp wolf ears flicking around. She turned her head to Clarissa.

The dean of good flicked her fingers, relighting the candles. All the students were greeted by a woman in all black. Two sickles attached at her hips, large wolf ears on top of her head, long white hair framing a sharp face.

"Your wife, not only knew of Rafal, but has been messing about with the artifacts in the hidden library of the schools. She has also been letting creatures out of the blue forest." Dovey told the embodiment of death.

Y/n looked back at her wife.

"You will not only fix everything, but you will be coming home. For as long as Dovey sees fit, and I will take over while you are grounded. Am I made clear, Leo?"

Lesso began nodding fast. Y/n smirked, kissing her cheek before nodding at Dovey.

Letting her wife go, Y/n turned to the students. She gave an evil, creepy smile.

"Cuidado niños, la muerte siempre está más cerca de lo que crees" She laughed, eyes glowing before she disappeared, followed by the same whistle of death.

Never's immediately began swamping their dean for answers. Lesso attempted to compose herself.

"That was my wife. She is mainly known as death".