Later never comes pt 2; Lady Lesso

Christmas quickly arrived.

Students all gone home for the holidays, even the teachers.

Dovey stood at the doors of the United schools, wrapped in furs and warm clothes.

She turned, Lesso stood next to her. A sad smile on Clarissa's face.

"Are you certain you don't wish to join me Lesso? You're always welcome."

Leonora smile slightly, but shook her head.

"I'll be alright Princess. Its not my first holiday alone you know."

The dean for good sighed, looking down.

"I know. And I am sorry, for making you relive what happened.. I hope you can forgive me."

For the first time ever, Lesso hugged her friend. Dovey, though shocked, hugged back.

When they pulled away, Lesso cleared her throat before opening the doors.

"Have a good Christmas, Clarissa."

The blonde smiled, walking out of the castle.

"You aswell, Leonora"

Once dovey was out of sight, hidden in the snow, Lesso closed the doors.

She sighed softly, walking through the empty school. As she walked, she stopped by one of the many large windows.

As she looked out, she watched the snow fall elegantly.

However she noticed something. Coming over the bridge of the school was a figure.

She frowned. Had dovey changed her mind and turned back? She thought.

But as she looked closer, she saw a familiar pair of eyes.

"Y/n....." she muttered. Tears slowly filled her eyes. Quickly, she began to run, dropping her walking stick in the process.

She shoved open the large doors, rushing through the snow, scared that she was dreaming.

But, she was infact awake. This was real.

She ran as fast as she could, slipping and falling due to her injured leg. But she refused to stop.

Grunting in pain, she soon reached the bridge.

There, infront of her was the love of her life.

Y/n stood there, her hair longer than it used to be, her face a little older.. but her eyes remained the same.

"Y/n..."

The woman smiled kindly.

"Hello, my darling"

Lesso let out a sob, her hands on Y/n's face.

The y/h/c woman placed her hands ontop of the dean's. Her eyes closed as they both took in this moment.

"I'm so sorry my love.. im so sorry"

The redhead sobbed, falling to her knees and into the snow. Her clothes becoming cold and wet.

Y/n joined her on the ground, and held her close.

"It is alright.. I understand now.." The previous dean of good produced a letter from her pocket. A wax stamp with the letters C.D, D.O.G.

"You have a good friend, she found me and explained everything in her letter."

Lesso let out a tearful laugh. "Dovey, you angel.."