Singer : Charlize Theron

(Y/N is Kelly Clarkson)

Charlize and Kerry sat in an interview with Jimmy Fallon talking about the school for good and evil.

During the interview he asked about separate career pasts to both of them.

"Charlize, obviously we all know you are an amazing actress but you were a model and dancer/ ballerina before you got into acting; did you ever want to pursue music?"

The brunette immediately shook her head.

"God no, I can't sing to save my life! I sound like something dying!" 

All three laughed, as well as the audience.

Kerry quickly chimed in "so she married a singer!" Charlize nodded with a smirk, high fiving herself.

"Yes Y/n Y/l/n! She has her own TV show now right? She sang with P!nk the other day?"

"Yeah she did, she has a new album coming out soon aswell. But she is an amazing singer as well as a great step mom to our two girls. My mom absolutely adores her- more than she loves me I think!"

They all laugh again.

"She's truly amazing. I love her so much. If I could sing I would never stop, but I can't so I just listen to her all the time. Our daughters love her so much. I could come home late from work and all four of them will be dancing and singing in the living room"

The audience 'awe's. Charlize smiled thinking about her family.

Jimmy smiled "Well we have Y/n here to sing for us now, so singing a cover of Dolly Parton's Jolene it's Y/N Y/L/N THERON!"

Everyone cheered as the sliding door opened and revealed Y/n.

As the music started, Y/n smiled at her wife. Walking over and caressing her face softly.

"Your beauty is beyond compare
With flaming locks of auburn hair
With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green
Your smile is like a breath of spring
Your voice is soft like summer rain
And I cannot compete with you
Jolene"

Walking away Y/n winked at Kerry and Jimmy.

"He talks about you in his sleep
And there's nothing I can do to keep
From crying when he calls your name
Jolene

And I can easily understand
How you could easily take my man
But you don't know what he means to me
Jolene

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Please don't take him just because you can
You could have your choice of men
But I could never love again
He's the only one for me
Jolene

I had to have this talk with you
My happiness depends on you
And whatever you decide to do
Jolene

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging of you please don't take my man
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
Please don't take him even though you can
Jolene, Jolene"

Once she had finished singing, everyone stood up and clapped. Charlize ran over and kissed her wife's head and gave her a big hug. Y/n laughed and hugged her back, before Jimmy ended the show.