What?! ; Charlotte Field

Fuck.

Fuck, shit, crap!

That's what Fred thought as he carried Charlotte into her hotel room, not realising her wife/ assistant was there.

Y/n stood wide eyed as she stared at her wife and Fred.

"What... the fuck..."

Charlotte looked up at her wife, a high smile on her face.

"Y/n!!! Baby!!" She giggle yelled, pushing off of the man holding her and processing to fall face first onto the ground.

The two quickly rushed to her side, sitting her up.

"Fredrick, what the fu-" Y/n smells her wife's breath.

"Have you been doing drugs?!"

Charlotte laughed and nodded, Y/n pulled off the candidate's glasses and saw her eyes were completely blown.

"Oh my fucking christ!" Y/n pulled her wife up and helped her to bed.

"Fred! What happened?!"

"Well she asked me to get her molly! I-I took her to a club, we did the drugs about two times after the first wore out then she jad to save a hostage-" He rambled, the woman stopped him quickly.

"A HOSTAGE?! SHE-" she lowered her voice, looking over at the woman who was probably seeing unicorns.

"She is as high as a kite, and she was called to save a hostage?!"

The journalist nodded, scared of his boss's wife.

She ran her hands through her hair, breathing deeply.

"Christ.. ok, thank you for getting her back safely, I'll handle it from here Fred. Go get some fucking sleep." She sighed out, saying goodbye as he left.

Y/n walked over to the kitchen in their hotel suite and got a bottle of water before walking to the bed.

Charlotte lay with her head dangling off the bed, watching a dragon fucking a unicorn with a perplexed look on her face.

"Charlotte, honey get into bed for me please."

The woman just looked up at her in awe.

"You look like an angel"

Y/n rolled her eyes, but smiled a little.

"If you don't get into bed right now, you'll be seeing god too. Now get. In. Bed."

The secretary of state quickly fumbled to get into bed, pulling the blanket up like a child hiding from a monster, drugged eyes wide.

"Ok..!" She squealed, watching the woman as she placed a hand on her hip.

The y/h/c woman placed the bottle of water next to Charlotte on the bedside table.

"You are going to explain everything to me in the morning. Got it?"

The woman nodded quickly, hiding more under the covers.

Y/n kissed her wife's head softly, placing her hand behind Charlotte's head while stroking her hair out of her face.

"I have work to finish, get some sleep please"

Y/n muttered, turning off the hotel room lights as she exited to room.

Before leaving completely, she looked back, and saw Charlotte had already passed out and was snoring.

She laughed fondly, before leaving the room.