Hostage pt 2 : Cipher

Cipher hadn't slept for days. Nearly weeks.

She had been following every single movement the Toretto's made. She hacked every single camera in the area.

Dominic knew this. He found it hilarious, but he found the fear that radiated from the woman he had taken to be delicious.

At the start Letty, Tej, and Roman supported his choice to take her. But after seeing how scared Y/n truly was, and how much the man seemed to love tormenting her; they didn't like who he was becoming.

One night, while searching for ways to get her girl out, Cipher was called.

Grabbing her phone, she was angered to see Y/n's name come up once again.

"What do you want Dominic"

"I want to help you. But you have to listen to me carefully" Came Letty's voice.
________________________________

Letty waited for Dom to leave the large warehouse, listening as his sports car pulled out of the building and away.

As the large doors closed, Letty entered the room where Y/n was being held.

Once inside, Y/n came into view. Curled up, shaking, crying. Cuts and bruises littering her skin from things being thrown at her.

"Hey.." Letty spoke, walking closer. Y/n slowly looked up.

"I-I don't know anything I promise!"

"I know, I'm getting you out of here and back to your lady"

At the mention of Cipher, Y/n's eyes lighten. Eyes filling with hope. Letty felt her heart break at it.

Quickly, Letty called in the boys to break the woman free.

After she was freed, Letty helped Y/n up and helped her to her car, quickly pulling out and to a meet up point.
____________________________

2 hours later, The woman stopped the car. Y/n looked around confused. They were in the middle of nowhere.

"Come on"

The two got out of the car, when a large helicopter came into view.

Once it had fully landed, a familiar woman jumped out, jogging towards them.

Y/n let out a soft sob, attempting to run towards her.

Cipher soon broke into a full run. Letty sat back on the hood of her car, but frowned when she heard another car. Turning around, she saw Dominic appear.

"Shit!" She yelled, quickly helping Y/n move faster.

Dom got out of his car, a gun in hand. As he got closer, he pointed the gun. Only for his wife to stand infront of it.

"Move"

"I'm not gonna let you kill them, Dom"

He growled almost, trying to get past.

"That bitch almost ruined our family"

"Doesn't mean you can do the same to her, that girl you held captive might be her redemption Dominic. But you've shown you true colors"

He frowned. Looking over, he watched as Cipher grabbed Y/n and pulled her close. Checking her face. Her eyes filled with tears, but she smiled and kissed Y/n's cheeks.

He couldn't comprehend that Cipher of all people could be redeemed.

Meanwhile Cipher cried softly, holding the woman she loved. "I've got you.. I've got you" Y/n sobbed, pain catching up with her. "I wanna go home Ci...."

Cipher nodded, kissing her head.

"We will ok? Let's go home.. I'll deal with him later...."