Qualities? ; Lady Lesso

Dovey was furious. Leonora Lesso, Dean of evil. Inlove with Y/n, teacher at the school for good?!

Lesso stood infront of Dovey, hands on her walking stick with an emotionless look on her face.

"No! Absolutely not!"

Lesso looked at clarissa amused, but hurt.

"Why not? You're not her mother."

"Y/n needs a prince! A man with Prince qualities!"

Lesso smirked. "Prince qualities?"

Dovey began to pace. Huffing and puffing, not realising Y/n had stepped into the room, and was watching.

"Yes! A protector! Someone who can fight, someone that can use a sword, can sweep her off her feet, can dance!"

Lesso chuckled "and if I can do all of that?"

Dovey laughed humourlessly. "Then you can have her! Good luck with that."
____________________________________

During the prince's sword training that dovey and Y/n were over looking, Lesso came waltzing in with a sword of her own.

Dovey's eyes widened as she saw the redhead.

"Lesso!"

Leonora looked at the two goods and bowed, before turning to the prince's.

Y/n giggled, hiding behind her hand with love in her eyes. Dovey looked at the other good teacher and frowned before looking back.

"Come on boys, let's dance" Lesso grinned darkly. Tedros stepped forward and swung at her, only to be blocked and knocked to the ground. Then the rest of the boys all attacked.

One by one falling to the ground as Lesso seemed to almost dance through them, not a hair out of place.

Soon enough all of the prince's were on the ground panting.

"Thats one Clarissa" the redhead smirked, making Dovey angry.
______________________________

This went on for the next few days, the dean of good would say something she thought Y/n needed that Lesso couldn't provide, and the dean of evil would prove her worth.

All the while, Y/n fell more in love with the evil woman.

On the final day of the year before the Christmas break, during the schools first united schools dance Lesso came with Y/n, hand in hand.

Dovey watched from the side, arms crossed. When the headmaster himself stood next to her.

"You must stop Clarissa, Leonora has proven herself."

"I only want what is best for Y/n.. Lesso isn't exactly what is the best for her!"

The headmaster chuckled softly.

"Look at them Dovey.. and I mean, really, really look at them."

As she was told, Dovey looked.

She watched how Lesso gently held the woman, how much love and care was in her eyes.

She watched as the two glided across the floor as if made of stars dancing through a night sky.

She saw how lesso looked at Y/n like she was the most important thing ever.

She watched Lesso press her forehead to her lover's, before placing gentle kisses on her nose, cheekbones and forehead.

Without realising, a smile slowly made its way onto the deans face.