Loyalty? pt2 ; Queen Ravenna

Weeks had past, Ravenna was finally forever young and undying.

Finn watched his sister sat on her throne, as well as the woman whom had gifted her the heart she had been looking for.

Ever since Ravenna's claim of no loyalty, Y/n had been far more closed off. Emotionless.

And Finn worried for her.

He knew his sister was far too proud to admit her wrongs, no matter who the wrongs harmed.

After Ravenna dismissed her guards including Y/n, the blonde man approached his sister.

"You have not said a word to your personal guard for quite some time, sister"

Ravenna placed her head in her hand. An eyebrow raised.

"Why does this matter to you, Brother? Are you not the one who was fighting her for my love?"

"You know of my loyalty sister, yet you seem to deny hers."

He stepped up to her, closer to her throne.

"I have come to realise that our fight was for different things. While I was fighting for the love of a sister, she was fighting for your heart. And yet even after she gives you what you wished for, you cannot give her the same."

The immortal Queen stood toe to toe with her younger brother.

"You know nothing of my heart"

"I know enough to know that if you had one, you would right your wrongs."

With his new found confidence, Finn left his sister to herself. Alone with her thought.

___________________________________

More days and nights past. And Ravenna had finally taken notice of the change within her seemingly Ex lover.

She watched from a balcony as Y/n prepared to leave the castle grounds on a horse, followed by a group of knight's out to a neighbouring kingdom.

She watched how the woman told the men on their duty to the queen. And what they were to do within the kingdom they were visiting.

Ravenna couldn't help but focus on the woman's eyes.

Even from where she was stood, she could see great pain.

She contemplated going down and speaking with the woman whom had granted her immortality. But she was gone before she could attempt to.

The Queen sighed softly, her brother watching from the ground.
_________________________________

As Y/n rode, she could only think about her queen. She questioned if she had failed the woman.

She wondered if she didn't show her loyalty enough, If she had done enough for her queen.

During her time in the neighbouring kingdom, the Knight failed to notice a small group of men following her, plotting.

On her way home with her soldiers, the men followed. Once in Ravenna's kingdom, the men snuck into the castle on the hunt for the woman they called a witch.

All these days, Ravenna had been thinking about how to approach her Knight. How to tell her she knew of her love and loyalty.

As she stood infront of the golden mirror, she failed to see a man coming up from behind, or the men above her in the wooden beams.

Only did she notice, when they grabbed her and held knives and daggers to her frame.

"Make not a sound, witch."

The blonde stood quietly. She knew she could kill these men with ease. But something about the weapons was different, they seemed to be enchanted with something.

She began to panic slightly, all she wanted was Y/n.
___________________________________

Meanwhile, Finn stood outside the castle. A look of guilt on his face.

He had hired the men whom held his sister.. he betrayed her trust.. all because of the woman she loved.

Finn watched as Y/n walked through the village outside of the large building.

His guilt eating away at him.. how could he do this to his sister? Well.. he wanted the kingdom for himself it seemed. But he had to get Y/n and Ravenna out of the way.

He failed to realise that he could have found his own, he was a child. He knew nothing of the real world it seemed.

Running towards thw Knight, he could only tell her some of the truth.

"There are men, holding Ravenna in the castle mirror room"

He couldn't get anymore out, as Y/n had already broken into a sprint.
_______________________________

The doors flew open, Y/n entering with a sword in hand.

The men looked towards her, Ravenna shaking.

"Let her go" the Knight calmly said.

The men laughed, holding their weapons closer to the queen.

"The witch will die."

Y/n walked forward, removing pieces of her armour.

The men watched confused. But their eyes widened once they saw what was hidden beneath....