Hancock; Mary Embrey

Y/n hummed as she drove into her driveway, she noticed a tall man in a hoodie and shorts storming out of her house.

Getting out of the car once she had parked, she got a good look at the man.

Her eyes widened as she recognised the man as Hancock.

Hancock, Mary and Y/n used to be a team.

Y/n remembered a time when Mary and Hancock were married, but she also remembered how being close together drained them.

She saw how they could kill eachother, just by being close together..

Once the man was out of sight, Y/n rushed into the house and found her wife leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Why was Hancock here?!"

Y/n asked confused, speed walking over to the woman.

Mary looked up from her spot.

"Y/n calm down" she said, hands raised as she placed them on Y/n's chest.

Mary watched as Y/n's eyes flickered between white, gold and blue. Sparks of elements like ice and electricity coming from the corners of her eyes.

"Him being close by can and will kill you M! Did you forget that?!"

"No I didn't forget that! But he has no memories of any of our pasts together! He doesn't know who he is"

The y/h/c huffed and puffed. Eyes going back to normal before resting her head on Mary's.

"I'm sorry.. I just, I can't lose you because of him.. hell if I need to, I will find a new job and we can leave! Go somewhere else far from him. Anything if it means I get to keep you alive" y/n ranted.

Mary smiled softly and rubbed her hands up and down y/n's chest and shoulders.

"I like the sound of that.."

Y/n smiled.

"Ok.. where do you want to go my angel?"