Take you with me: Andromache

Y/n and Andy sat cuddled on their couch watching the TV.

As they watched a random zombie show, Y/n looked up from Andy's lap.

"Babe if there was a zombie apocalypse, and I turned; what would you do?"

Andy chuckled, running her fingers over Y/n's arm.

"Well you wouldn't. But, I guess I would just have to take you with me. I wouldn't be able to kill you. So I would just have to figure a way to stop you turning anyone."

Y/n smiled softly. "If you had to kill me, I would support it."

What the two hadn't realised was that outside the walls of their home; the world had begun to burn..
_________________________________
5 years past.

Andy, Nile, Joe and Nicky walked through the snow. Attached to a chain, with her mouth sewn shut, and hands chained; was Y/n.

Her skin slowly rotting, eyes glassed over.

The group came to a large settlement. People laughing, talking, children playing. Except when they saw the group, they began to scream.

"FUCK! INFECTED!"

Men with guns began to appear, all pointed at the shell of a woman. The group jumped infront of her, Andy with her gun held high

"Shoot her, I blow your fucking brains out!"

A woman in the town looked towards Y/n.

"Holy shit..." The men holding guns looked at her confused.

"T-thats Y/n Y/l/n.. a scientist from my old job! She became obsessed with what if an apocalypse happened.. she made a vaccination years ago! But.. never shared the information.. its in a journal I have. Its cryptic though.."

The immortals looked at the infected woman, who just stared back.
____________________________

"What are you saying Andy?"

Andy reread the journal over and over.

"Y/n... is the cure.. its her blood, or something in her body!"

One of the men quickly raised his gun to Y/n's head.

"Great! Let's get it!"

Joe pushed the man away yelling at him. While Andy looked at the love of her life.

Tears formed in her eyes as she thought back to the day it changed.

"If you had to kill me, I would support it".

She sighed, squeezing her eyes shut.

"If anyone is going to kill her.. it has to be me.."

So, an hour later, Y/n was chained across her shoulders, waist and legs to a tree. Her mouth cut open and hands released.

Andy looked at the gun in her hands.

"A....Aa...an...dy..". Her head shot up, Y/n looked at her eyes filled with milky tears.

"An....dyyy" The immortal walked closer. Tears falling freely.

"I love you Y/n... more than anything."

The infected woman gave a weak smile. Before taking Andy's hands, and raising the gun to her head.

"Looo...ve....yo...u"

Andy cried, Y/n closed her eyes.

BANG