Guard dog ; Andy

Y/n and Nile sat tied up, watching as the large group of men who had Kidnapped them four months ago loaded their guns.

Four of them walked up to the two women before smashing a gun across Y/n's face.

"I wouldn't fo shit to her if I were you" one of the men pulled Nile's head back by her hair making her groan in pain.

"We know what you are, no matter what we do to you, you'll come back again and again."

Meanwhile the other three continued to shoot, stab and hit the y/h/c woman.

"I'm just saying, her guard dog wouldn't take it very nicely." He laughed

"Whats a fucking dog gonna do to all my men huh? One stupid dog against almost 30 men."

Before Nile could answer, the sound of guns firing and bodies falling could be heard as a short haired woman carrying a two sided axe charged in with anger emanating from her.

"Who the fuck?!" The three men stopped their assault on Y/n and charged the woman, only to fall dead very quickly.

"Thats her guard dog." Nile smirked, throwing her head back into the man's stomach.

He groaned and let go, holding himself only for an axe to come down through his neck.

"Woof mother fucker" Andy snarled. She quickly untied Nile and put her axe back on her back before rushing over to her wife.

"Y/n? Hey baby, hey wake up for me." She gently tapped Y/n's bruising cheek before cupping her blooded face.

Y/n groaned softly, slowly opening her eyes and looking up at the familiar person.

"Puppy?" She muttered softly. Andy smiled tearfully.

"God I missed hearing you call me that."

Y/n smiled tiredly, laying her head on Andy's shoulder.

"Can we go home now?"

"Yeah babygirl, we can go home. We can go wherever you want."

Nile took this time to untie Y/n from the chair, allowing Andy to carefully pickup her wife.

She looked over at Nile and nodded before they ran to get out of the building that had held the two women for so long.