Training ; Cipher

(Inspired by the Fast X trailer)

"Get up"

"I'm sorry?"

Y/n kicked the chair from under Cipher, causing the woman to fall on her ass.

"Get. Up"

Cipher growled getting of the ground, her longer hair falling in her face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Cipher got off the ground and attempted to sit once again, only for a kick of the chair and a punch to the back of her knees.

The blonde fell face first onto the ground.

"What is your problem Y/n?!"

"You might be good with computers, guns and cars; but you need to learn hand to hand"

Y/n backed up grabbing a roll of boxing tape, proceeding to wrap her knuckles.

Once standing the blonde stormed towards her. Y/n took the woman's hands and wrapped them.

"What is the point of this Y/n?"

Y/n continued to wrap the hands of the mastermind.

"Look- after all the shit with Dom and his 'family' you could end up getting the shit kicked out of you. You could end up having no weapons, no tech. Nothing. I am not letting you die without fighting."

Y/n backed away when she had finished. "Right. Now hit me"

"I'm not going to hit you Y/n" Cipher said.

"Cipher; get over yourself! I need you to know how to fight without anything to help you. Now fucking hit me!"

Cipher ran at the woman, fist raised only for Y/n to block and throw her over a table.
_____________________________________

The two continued to fight, Cipher began to get progressively more and more furious.

Skin painted black and blue, she screamed.

"ENOUGH!!"

Y/n's eyes widened. The blonde panted, angry.

"If you wanted, to beat the shit out of me we'll done! You've had your fun!"

Y/n groaned, angry tears in her eyes.

"I'm doing this because I don't want to lose you! You could end up in a bad situation without anything! I get that you hate Dom and his idea of family but you're MY family ok?! Family might not be important to you, I might not be important in your world.. but you are my family, my WORLD! I don't want to worry about losing you!"

Y/n panted, tears falling. Cipher stood shocked, heart almost painful because of the Y/h/c woman's confession.

"So please, just- let me train you so I can stop worrying"

Cipher slowly nodded, unsure of what yo say.

Y/n wiped her face, ignoring the fact she basically confessed her feelings before raising her hands.

"Ok.. now hit me"