Eighteen / Forever with your own pack

Benito's arrival to Nice comes as shock thunders strike through my head waking the beast in me like never before

Benito's arrival to Nice comes as shock thunders strike through my head waking the beast in me like never before. Seems I can't get rid of him since the damn shipment that I would gladly give up if I knew that was going to bring me peace.

"If you thought you could make an exchange, think twice! I'm in Nice, and I'm coming for you! B" the text message was saying and the fuck if I knew what he was talking about.

"Welcome, and don't get used to Nice too much. I'll be at the airport and meet you there." I replied and started getting ready right after.

I did take my time, though. My morning habits, my outfit, and my appearance are never disrupted even if the world is on fire.

So I take one more look at myself in the mirror, making sure that my suit is perfectly ironed, my hair is nicely combed and fixed with oil and my tie has no flows.

Image and attitude are everything.

Fabio announced to me a while ago they were close to the mansion and that Emillia was quiet and ignored him during the breakfast which she made impossible short taking away one more croissant.

I know I've disappointed her by not being there but I'll pay off when I'm back. I promised her a walk together after all.

The moment I arrive at the airport I feel something is off. No black SUVs around, and no private guards waiting outside the airport. Everything is calm, unusually calm.

"Pico, check inside the airport, private runways. He must be here but this doesn't look like a Don is around," I tell him waving my hand around and showing him the premises as if he is dumb and doesn't know what a Don means or a gangster on a visit.

He nods and gets out of the car just to come back shortly after saying he is not at the airport.

"Not in the airport?! What the fuck!" I roar frustrated with being fooled yet again by the slickly Don Benito and I fish the phone out of my pocket to call Fabio but before I press the call button he comes with a call of his own.

"Dimmi!" I shout. (Tell me!)

"You won't believe it!"

"Let me guess! Benito is waiting in my office!" I take a wild guess although I can't believe he has passed my security without me knowing about it.

"Better. He is in the living room with Emillia. And he kicked everybody out."

"The fuck are you talking about?! What's his fucking business with Emillia?!" I yell and then I remember Benito's weird text message.