Fifty / A happy man 🔞

"What did you say?" I mumble while cupping her face in my palms and keeping her head straight, forcing her to look at me

She has to say it while looking at me. She had to really fucking stare at me while saying it.

She naughtily smiles at me, with pride and stubbornness, making me boil in excitement and expectation to hear her words again.

While waiting, I walk deeper into the house soaked in darkness and silence asking her again and again to say those words one more time.

"Say it!" I softly order her.

"You... are..."

"Faster!" I insist, laughing and keeping my eyes on her beautiful face.

And as I kept walking through the house I hit my knee with something sharp, causing an excruciating pain which I tried to ignore because guess what? I'm holding my treasure in my arms and won't let her go even if a bullet crosses my brain.

A naughty treasure, for sure because rather than worry, she seems amused by my pain.

"Oh, fuck..." I hiss the pain in my knee and smile when hearing Mia's giggles.

"I'm so sorry," she apologized laughing. "Here, bend a little so I can reach the light switch," she asks and as I do so, she turns on the lights on the stairs leading up to the bedrooms.

"Oh, sweetie," she mumbles as soon as she sees clearly my face, most probably crossed still by the intensity of the knee pain and she starts kissing my face and my eyes and then my lips, just as you do to a child. "I'm sorry. Papa said it was safer to wait for you with all lights off," she explains.

"Really? He did?"

"Yup. He did," she nods confidently.

"And he also taught you to ignore me when telling me I'm going to be a father?" I ask walking up the stairs, having big plans for tonight.

"No..." she replies shyly.

"Then say it again," I demand, accessing the first room I meet on my way.

And there she is, avoiding my eyes again and giggling silently.

"Then you'll bear the consequences," I decide, throwing her on the bed and on her back as she bursts into a spree of beautiful laughter.

I take my shoes off, tossing them somewhere on the floor as she turns around in her belly trying to run away from me and I grab one of her legs, pulling her back and fixing the foot in a stronghold between my knees.

Well, I need my hands free so I can remove my suit jacket and pull the shirt over my head, having no second to waste and burning with desire to feel her, skin to skin.

"Oh no! You won't get to run away with what is mine in that sexy belly of yours," I say and pin my arms left and right to her slim body, caging her between and capturing her lips with mine.