Thirty - two / Secret admirer from Heaven

I ate, of course! Not only because Papa and Mamma were sharing their worry with another one they already had for Granpa Lucas, but because I was starving

Seems I've forgotten how consuming writing is for me and rewriting this story is not a very easy thing for me.

Weird enough, while writing, I was jealous at times of my female character for having the joy to be with the Don she loves, enjoying life together, and having the chance to know each other while I must live my life with my Don in my thoughts only.

The scariest thing that freezes the blood in my veins is that one day I will not remember his beautiful black eyes staring at me as if the light of his day comes from my eyes. I'm afraid I won't know the taste of his lips anymore and the hold of his arms.

What I still have engraved in my brain is the scent of his cologne. On the day of the hit, he smelt of white peony tinted with musk and bitter tobacco, stinging my nostrils on that awful day when he was wrapped around me like a bulletproof shield and I was sucking in deeply the smell of the skin on his chest.

My madness hit the skies after that day, to some levels that made everybody worry, a worry I didn't care for. Julian had to find that cologne and when he did, I never spent another day without spraying it on the pillow next to mine or carrying it with me everywhere I go.

In truth, I have it with me right now and that's how it will be forever.

"Miss, we need to get ready for landing. We'll be on the runway in about thirty minutes," the stewardess says and it's only now that I realize that one chapter is ready and the second one is not too far from the finish line either.

"Okay, thank you," I reply and put on the seatbelt shoving my nose back to the phone, adamant to be ready with the second chapter as well before we land.

I kept writing, sunk into the happy times my characters lived, picturing their moments of joy with beautiful words and a racing heart, imagining that Raffa would have loved me just the same.

"Mia..." I hear my name called but I frown and refuse to answer because right now my Don is in a place out of this world making love to his woman.

My fingers rush into typing, stubbornly fighting to finish the last paragraph when Julian calls my name again, louder.

"Mia!"

"What?!" I shout bothered, snapping my head up and staring at him with anger.

"What's wrong with you?" he asks with worry in his voice.

"What... nothing, nothing is wrong with me," I mumble and shift my eyes to the screen again, with my finger frozen on the upload button.

I poured my entire broken heart into the lines together with the love I have for Raffa and I'm thinking if it's wise to share them with my readers.