Prince's letter

(Today prince is confused and whenever he needs any advice he goes directly to his brother cause vivek always listens him.. But today he feeling hesitate to share something with his brother...)

Uncle : did you notice.. Prince being silent since two-three days.

Vivek : Yes uncle i noticed.. I feel like he want to share something.. In morning he said.. Bhai.. But then he say nothing and ran to his room... What do you think should i ask him?

Uncle : What if it's his personal matter?

Vivek : I'll not force him to share uncle... I'll just ask him if he want to share anything with me or not.

Uncle : It can be better.

(At night.. After dinner vivek was standing in his balcony in room.. And suddenly he saw prince was sitting on the bench in garden area.. Vivek ran down stairs.. And ran towards to garden....)

Vivek : What are you doing here at night?

(Because of that voice prince got startled, he immediately got up..)

Prince : Oh.. Bhai.. You scared me.

Vivek : Don't you have anything to study? (Vivek crossed his hands over to chest and asked in stern voice )

Prince : I was About to leave bhai.. I'm going. (He start to walk.. But suddenly his brother grabbed his wrist )

Vivek : come sit here prince.

(Because of his brother's behavior he was scarred now he asked in shaky voice )

Prince : hnnn!!!! Wh ... Why...bhai?

Vivek : prince just sit...

(They both sat on bench )

Now tell me prince do you have anything to share? I feel like you have something in your heart but you don't sharing it... Don't worry prince I'm your elder brother you can share.

Prince : That's the reason bhai you're my elder brother.. I know you always behave like my friend but...

Vivek : still you can't share those things which you can share with friend?

Prince : Yes bhai i feel akward. also what if you'll not understand my feeling and scold me.

But at the same time i want any mature person who can advice me without judging me which is you too..

And that's why I'm in dilemma

Vivek : Ok do one thing prince, write letter to me.. Share everything you want and then I'll read it... You don't have to share face to face you'll not feel akward too.. Is it ok..?

(After hear that idea prince got up with smile..)

Prince : wow that's the good idea.. Ok bhai let me write then... But promise me you'll not scold me.

Vivek : ummm... Maybe not.. Ok I'll not scold you.

Prince : ok bye good night
(He just said and ran into the home..)

Vivek : really he is still like a kid. (He laughed on prince cuteness )

(Next day in morning vivek woke up.. He slowly opened his eyes.
And saw one page is fell on the ground near to his door..vivek gor up from the bed and went to take that letter.. He put that on study table )

(When he came to have breakfast prince was looking at him..)

Vivek : Sorry prince but i want some time to read your letter so I'll read when I'll come back from office.. Is it ok?

Prince : it's ok bhai.. Don't worry (he smiled at his brother.)

Uncle : letter? Ha ha ha both boys who lives under the same roof communicating via letter?

Vivek : It's our bro thing Uncle.. Right prince.. (They gave high five to eachother and laughed )

(At evening when vivek came he start to walk directly to his room
Even he wanted to read that letter as fast as he can)

Vivek : Uncle one coffee please.. In my room.

Uncle : sure... Son..

(He unfold that letter and sat on bed and start to read)

PRINCE LETTER...

[ Hello Bhai, i mean my best friend thank you for this idea..ok so I'm starting now.. So......
Bhai i just wanted to share that.. I like one girl..

Vivek's POV :
(He immediately fold that letter as soon as he read that line  )
What the hell.. He wanted to share this? That he likes one girl... God is it important really? God i was so worried I'm like what going on in his mind.. And he was thinking about this since two days..Prince you'll be scold by me for sure..

Vivek's heart :

Oh hello Mr. Practical you should respect his feelings. remember??he said what if you'll not understand his feelings..? That's why he was not ready to share that with you, he knew you'll not understand..think as his friend.. Don't think like his elder brother.

(Then after thinking.. He again start to read that letter.)

She studies with me bhai ... She is my classmate.. She is not my best friend.. But these days she became my good friend, she spending her most of the free time with me.. She always asks for my help in maths..

                 First i was like I'm like his friend only but then i start to feel for her.... She is so confident, funny natured girl.. And i start to like her... I know i know you'll  say "focus on your study, instead of doing this drama.." I'm focused on my study bhai don't worry.. I'm mature enough to understand that... It should not be affect on my study..

              We both spends our most of the time in library... She always teaches me some theories of physics and i always helps her in maths, we are such a good company for eachother..

              Bhai.... My friends says that i should tell her that i like her.. They always forces me to say, but i always feel afraid of her to tell that.... Whenever she comes to me i feel like I'm not able to say anything.. She is so talkative and I'm good Listener for her.. My friend saying on this Valentine day i should propose her.. Bhai should i? Do you think it will be ok.. We just met eachother, do you think it's perfect time?.. Do you think i should tell her?

I'm so confuse bhai so i need your advice.. I know it's not interesting subject for you . but please tell me what should i do.. Love youu.,.. Thanks for reading it.. I feel good after sharing this here.. Feeling light... Thanks bhai.]

Vivek : As elder brother... Now I've to advice in this kind of subject too?... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh(he yelled in frustration )
(Vivek start to think about it.... Poor boy even he don't have any experience so he thinking hard..and he laid back on bed.. To relax his mind...