A/N: Galaxy of stars

Hello everyone :) 

It's been a while since I've added a chapter onto here, right? 

I'm always thankful and so happy to see everyone who has read this book, and I'm always so surprised that it keeps getting more reads. You guys are the best. I loved writing it and, since as many of you have wanted an answer to what's next for Legolas and Gianna, have not made writing a sequel completely out of the question. While I currently don't have plans to write such a sequel, I will say this: Legolas and Gianna are soulmates. Of course they will meet again. Perhaps it is among a galaxy of stars, in the presence of the Valar themselves, among the mists of Aman and the never-ending music of the Ainur. Now that's a thought ;) 

Now I did want to say that if you are interested in more works of mine, I wanted to take you all in a totally different direction of a lighthearted (and lowkey really funny) college drama that I wrote in collaboration with dreamsecrets01. It's full of hilarious banter and arguing similar to the style of Thorin in Mirkwood (for those who have read that chaos LOL) and ultimately tells the group of a group of Korean college students who become unlikely friends despite constantly roasting each other. I wanted to write something with a style similar to a Webtoon while not being too heavy to read. There's so many dark and sad things in the world lately that I think we all need a little patch of sun to rest in once in a while. 

I hope you'll check it out! I wanted to add a link below but it turns out you can't do that, so I just included a photo of the cover, LOL. In the meantime, thank you for sticking around for this message and I wish you all much love and happiness. Even if nobody else is, I'm rooting for you and believe in you. 

Love G :)