A/N: Thank you all!

Wow, I can't believe that after several years of writing this story, on and off, it has finally come to an end. 

I know that it was an upsetting finale but I felt that it would be more meaningful if the two of them truly had to be parted, since it made everything before then all that more sweet. Also, it fitted in nicely with the canon, where Legolas never takes a wife and instead sails to the Undying Lands. 

It's been such a pleasure going through this journey with all of my amazing readers, some of who have devotedly been with me since the beginning. 

There's no way I could ever list all of you, but you know who you are when I say that all your comments and support has been amazing, and every time I would get a Wattpad notification, I would be ecstatic to see what you had said <3 

Also, I was very hounoured to get a PM from @Eunice199701 a few months ago, who told me she loved my story so much she was inspired to write her own. With a slightly similar concept, she began writing her own Legolas fan fiction. Check it out!

I hope that this story was all you hoped it would be! Again, I couldn't have done it without every one of you. There were definitely chapters that were hard to write, and having your support motivated me to finish every single one. 

I would love to write other stories eventually, but I will most likely be to busy to commit to another full book right now. Despite that, I'll still be on Wattpad occasionally! Never hesitate to PM me or comment on anything. I'll most likely answer :) 

Thank you, thank you, thank you--

Savo 'lass a lalaith! 

dreamescape07