Couch People - NR

Natasha swore you had become just another part of the couch by now. Your sickness this week rendering you helpless and all you wanted was her comfort. At first she tried to keep a safe distance, not wanting whatever kinds of tummy aches you were experiencing but she's a sucker for her baby girl. With enough pouting and sad eye blinking, she was nestled beneath you on the couch.

"Remind me again how I too, became a part of the couch?" She gently chuckled.

"Because your girlfriend is sick and is in pain and you love her," you mentioned like it was painfully obvious.

"All is true, I'm just afraid people won't recognize us as people anymore since we've become one with this couch!" She teased, your head lolling around from the giggles vibrating in her chest.

With all of the remaining energy you have left, you lightly smacked her on her arm, only to have her pretend to be hurt like she was playing with a child.

"Ow baby! You're strong even when you're sick!" She whined, pouting exaggeratedly.

"Oh hush, we both know I didn't hit you that hard," you replied.

"Made you smile though didn't it?" Nat asked, smiling.

"A little," you mumbled and you had smiled. There was never a time with Nat that you weren't smiling if you were honest.

Your eyes began to close as her nails gently scratched at your scalp, an action she learned early in your relationship to help get you to sleep. You hummed quietly and relaxed further into her chest beneath you, the warmth of her embrace alone making you feel a bit better. Then your stomach seized harshly, nothing happening other than pain and the feeling of possibly losing the small amount of food you had for lunch. A groan as you sat up a bit, the pain crippling you.

"Shh it's okay baby girl, I've got you," Natasha whispered softly. "Here, turn on your side a bit. That's it. Slowly babe I'm here," she cooed.

You were now lying on your side between Natasha's legs and you had to admit, it wasn't the comfiest position but you trusted her. She lifted your shirt enough to fit her hand over your stomach. A chill ran through your body, the temperature difference between her cold extremities and your warm tummy causing you to shiver. Nat kissed the top of your head and gently began rubbing your sore tummy, slowly and in a circular motion, as if to rub all the painful tides away. It was working you had to admit, or at least it was enough of a distraction for the time being.

"Thank... you.." you mumbled slowly, as your eyes began to close yet again, your body safely tucked into her, her hands on you in the most soothing way.

"Of course baby, anything for my sick girl," Nat responded, pressing a few kisses to your head once again. The hand on your tummy had slowed down and eventually came to a stop as the two of you drifted off into sleep.

And you more than willingly returned the favor a few days later when she came to you whining about her tummy ache which she swore she had gotten from you and the two of you were one with the couch once more.