Truth Or Dare - HS

"Shit!" Hailee swore. The power flickered off in her apartment just as the two of you were setting up her room for a sleepover and a movie. Clearly the air mattress won't be blown up in time for bed so you resolve to the floor. You watched as she lit some candles to brighten the otherwise pitch black room.

"Don't be silly, we can share my bed. It's plenty big enough for us both!" Hailee said smiling.

"Um- n-no that's.. that's okay. I can take the couch in the living room. Yeah that's f-fine," you stammered. Your best friend, your crush; just offered to share a bed with you. Just thinking of lying on her muscles or within that close of proximity to her alone made you drool.

"Nonsense. I swear it's fine, love. Besides, how else are we gonna watch a movie once the power goes back on?!" Hailee asked.

"I guess you've got a point," you responded, scratching the back of your neck.

"Yay! So what should we do in the mean time?! Oooh! Do you wanna play truth or dare?" Hailee asked with a smirk.

"Uh I- yeah sure," you responded. What could possibly go wrong?

"Okay you ask me first!" Hailee said smiling.

"Alright. Um truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said confidently.

"I dare you to switch Griffin's toothpaste with denture cream next time he's here!" You said, feigning confidence.

"...c'mon it has to be something I can do right now! I'll show you. You pick this time. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," you said shakily, not ready for a dare from Hailee just yet.

Hailee leaned in close, leaning her face on her arms propped up by her elbows. "Who was your first kiss?"

"Um.. I- actually can I choose dare.. I'm uh-"

"Have you... have you not had your first kiss yet?" Hailee asked. Her face was way too close to yours and her mint breath blew over your skin, her snapback hiding the low ponytail she usually rocked on casual days. The candles making her look even more beautiful than usual.

"Can we please change the subject?" You whispered, not wanting to talk about it.

"It's okay if you haven't, you know? If you want, I could kiss you just so you could say you've done it?" Hailee offered. Your eyes went wide and you quickly declined with a shake of your head even though all you wanted to do right there was kiss the beautiful brunette in front of you. "No? Uh alright I just figured maybe.."

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes you can kiss me," you gave in.

"No it's okay if it's not what you want. I know it was weird to offer, I'm sorry," Hailee admitted.

"No... p-please?" You whispered again.

"Are you sure?"

"Haiz please," you whined quietly.

She nodded, pulling you into her to straddle her lap with ease. Her scent filling your nose and you thought you'd pass out right there. Hailee placed her hands on your face, her long fingers splayed over your jaw and your neck as she leaned in. Her soft lips met yours and there were fireworks. You tried kissing her back but you weren't sure what to do.

"Let me teach you," she rasped against your lips. She kissed your slower and you followed her movements, eager to do well and please her. "That's it; good girl," Hailee husked. A shiver slid down your spine and a blush across your cheeks as she praised you.

"Hmm you liked that, huh? Like the thought of being my good girl?" Hailee teased.

"Haaaiiizzz," you whined. Her hand slipped under the hem of your shirt, just feeling your soft skin, giving a light squeeze as she continued to kiss you.

The pace quickened; what were soft kisses were now heavy, breathless kisses. You gasped as Hailee pressed her tongue in your mouth, a sensation not unwelcome. You allowed the muscly brunette to explore your mouth and you let out an accidental moan when the hand under your shirt slid down to grab at your ass.

"Hailee," you breathed, pulling away from your best friend. "Wait."

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry I-"

"No. You're perfect. I just... ask me truth or dare again," you said, looking into the honey eyed girl.

"Okay... truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth," you said nodding, hoping she'd catch on.

"Who was your first kiss?" She did.

"My first kiss was unlike anything I'd ever imagined and I got to share it with my biggest crush and best friend. So I'd say I won," you admitted.

"Yeah, you did," the brunette agreed. "Wait... crush?!"

"Yeah....." you answered, scratching your neck.

"Oh thank god," Hailee said, leaning in to kiss you more. "I've been holding it in forever!"

"You had feelings and you didn't tell me?!"

"In my defense, neither did you!" She countered.

"Fair enough. Kiss me again please," you said softly.

"Of course, baby," Hailee said. "Anything for my good girl," she teased with a wink.