Tease - WM & NR ⚠️

"You thought that after teasing us all day, you'd get out of this easily?" Natasha asked, watching as your chest heaved after your second orgasm of the night. You'd worn your shortest shorts on purpose, intentionally flaunting yourself around your girlfriends all day long until they'd subsequently had enough.

Natasha's hand came down onto your wet cunt, a slap particularly harsh for not paying attention. "Well?"

"N-no daddy please! I'm sorry," you whined, watching as Wanda reappeared in the room, your favorite strap fastened to her hips. You were so close to being completely out of it, the only things your brain could register was the pleasure the two women brought to your body and the blur of colored Christmas lights as you were ravished beneath the tree.

"Look baby, she's drooling," Nat cooed at Wanda.

"How precious," Wanda cooed as she squat down next to your hazy face, reaching a hand out to stroke your cheek. "Can you give mommy one more, baby? We know you can do it," She cooed.

Wanda was always the softer one of the two when it came to your girlfriends, completely doting and motherly while Natasha was very "tell it like it is" and a little harsher when it came to discipline. But they both loved you an insane amount, protecting their sweet girl at all costs.

"Mommy," you whimpered.

"Yes, baby?" Wanda answered, but your eyes were rolling back as Natasha rolled your clit ever so slowly between her fingers, distracting you from answering Wanda's previous question.

"Tasha! Give her a moment to respond! Poor thing," Wanda cooed, continuing to stroke your face at the sight of you. Natasha sighed, pausing her assault on your clit which caused a loud, pitiful whine to fall from your lips. You couldn't tell if you were extra warm from the two previous orgasms or from the fireplace next to you, or maybe it was a mix of both. The tree lights hazy above you in your stupor, Wanda's face blurry as you tried to squeeze your eyes shut to focus.

"Well baby?" Wanda asked, looking at you expectantly as you gave her a dopey smile. Her hands wandered, tracing the undersides of your breasts, waiting for your consent. However, upon further reading of your face, she'd realized you'd already forgotten her question.

"Easy baby, focus on mommy, okay?" Wanda asked, gently pinching at your nipples. Natasha's hands rubbed your inner thighs gently and the touching was all too much but yet not enough. "Can you give us one more? You've been such a good girl," she asked gently. A moan fell from your lips at a particularly harsh tug of your nipples but you looked up at Wanda and nodded.

"Please mommy," you whispered.

"That's my precious angel," Wanda cooed. She felt Natasha rolling her eyes but she ignored her. She carefully switched places with Nat and kissed up your inner thighs, admiring your pink and swollen cunt. "So pretty," Wanda whispered.

Your head tilted back as you felt Wanda's strap slowly rut against your core, the tip catching on your clit every time her hips bucked upward. A guttural moan flew from your throat as Wanda pushed the tip of her cock inside of you, a slight burn with the stretch of her girth, despite Natasha's fingers being buried inside of you previously. "Mommy!" You cried out, your hips moving upward, needing more of her.

Nat grabbed your jaw, leaning down to speak against your lips. "Patience, little one." She pressed a kiss to your lips; a quick peck as she tried to steal your focus, but you were losing all of yourself quickly to the two women above you. Wanda rocked her strap further inside of you, slow movements of her hips as you whined, Natasha's tongue slipping into your mouth as she kissed you, your brain too melty to reciprocate.

Wanda quickened the pace of her hips, plowing her strap into you at an unforgivable pace, surely to leave you sore by tomorrow. "C'mon sweet girl. One more for mommy!" Wanda cried out. Natasha reached down and fondled your clit yet again, the feeling of being stuffed full and having your clit played with was just the right amount of enough and you came just as you were told. Wanda slowed her pace and slowly pulled out, leaving you empty and breathless.

Your eyes closed and Natasha stopped her teasing touches at the same time. "Our good girl," Wanda said softly, leaning up to kiss you.

"What do you say, honey?" Natasha reminded you.

"Thank you mommy. Thank you daddy," you whispered, not able to comprehend much else.

"Come on, love. Let's get you into the bath," Wanda suggested. Natasha lifted you off the floor and Wanda ran ahead of the two of you, removing her harness and quickly drawing a bath in the extra large en suite tub. Your limp, naked body rested nicely against Wanda's front, with Natasha sitting across from you both. They'd made sure to get a bathtub big enough for all three of you, perfect for times like these.

"Did such a good job for us, baby," Wanda said, taking the loofah and sudsing your body. The three of you bathed and were winding down quickly as you finished in the tub, both of your girlfriends lending you a helping hand out of the bath. Wanda had a warm, fluffy towel ready as you stepped over the wall of the tub, and two of them walked you to the bed and sat you down. Wanda picked out your clean clothes while Natasha quickly got dressed herself, before helping you into your clothing as well.

The three of you were dressed and warm and snuggly as you cuddled together in the large king sized bed, Wanda and Natasha holding you as close as can be. Your mind was still a bit hazy from the evening activities but you closed your eyes and drifted off to dreamland quickly. You were as comfortable as humanly possible; nothing seemingly better than being in the arms of your girlfriends.