Crop Top - WM ⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️ - SMUT - ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Tony had decided that for the summer's team building "party", it would be an outdoor BBQ, complete with a large pool. Everyone agreed that new recruits should mingle and make friends with veteran avengers so missions would go smoothly. You and Wanda never cared much for these events, the comfort of your suite sounding much more exciting than interacting with people. But Tony and Steve made it very clear that this event was mandatory.

It was a hot summer day so you opted for a skin tight, light pink crop top and a pair of denim shorts. You felt hot as you admired yourself in the mirror, until Wanda walked back in from the bathroom. "You're not wearing that," she growled.

"Why not?!"

"Y/N, you can see your nipples right through it!" She argued.

"Wanda.. it's fine you can't see anything! And you're the only one who would be looking at me like that," you countered.

"Well, if you say so," she said, surprisingly backing down from the argument. It made you curious but you let it go just as she had. Your plan was to torture Wanda with your outfit all day. You wanted her riled up just for her to have her way with you later.

The two of you went out to the party, meeting lots of new faces and lots of old ones. You found Natasha at the bar and went to grab a drink for you and Wanda. "Wanda let you out in that?!"

"Hello to you too!" You laughed. "What's the big deal?! It's cute!"

"Y/N it's basically see through..."

"It's fine... No one can tell!" You said, shrugging it off.

"Your nipples are like high beams in traffic Y/N... everyone can see them..." Natasha said.

"Okay. You wanna know why I'm wearing this?"

"Do enlighten me," Natasha answered, cocking an eyebrow.

"Wanda and I haven't been intimate since the new recruits showed up. We've been busy and tired and I wanted to rile her up today," you admitted.

"Ahh. I mean at this point, you could've just showed up topless!" Nat teased.

"Stop it's not that bad!" You whined.

"If you say so, Y/N," Natasha said.

As you turned from the bar, you were nearly knocked over by a new recruit that Barton has seemingly taken under his wing. Her cold drink spilled all over your top, making your crop top even more see through and your nipples hardening at the cool sensation. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!! Please I'm such a klutz, Barton is always getting on my case about-"

She had grabbed napkins and was dabbing at your shirt. From anywhere else, it looked like she was trying to help. To Wanda, someone else had their hands on her girlfriend's tits and she wasn't having it. She was across the yard in no time, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you away. "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up," she growled.

"Thanks Kate!!" You called back and Wanda pulled harder.

"What the hell was that?!" Wanda said, her arms folded as you rode the elevator up to your room.

"What the hell was what?! She knocked into me and spilled her drink! She was just trying to help!" You exclaimed.

"If by help, you mean fondling my girlfriend's tits, then I suppose," she said lowly.

"Wanda you can't be serious-"

"Oh dead serious. And you're about to see just how serious," she growled. You gulped but couldn't help the warmth pooling between your legs at the thought. Upon entering your room, Wanda gave a smack to your ass and pushed you on the bed.