A+ - NR

"I'm home!" You called out into your house. Liho came running to you as you hung up your jacket and pulled off your boots. You didn't hear her, but you saw the flash of bright red hair whizzing towards you as your girlfriend pulled you into a tight embrace. "Oof!"

"I've missed you so much!" Natasha cried.

"I was only gone for two days, babe!" You giggled. You placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and placed your hands on her shoulders so she could step back and you could really look at her. Her forest green eyes shone with nothing but love as she looked into yours.

"Sooo!!!"

"So, what?"

"So!! You know what!!"

You looked at the redhead in confusion, trying to piece together what she was asking you. "So! How did you do in your class?!" She bugged, bouncing on the soles of her feet.

"Ohh. You could've just asked, baby! I'm not a spy like you!" You said giggling.

"Former spy, thank you very much!" Natasha said, her hands on her hips and a cute little pout across her lips.

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" You teased, kissing her pout away.

"Mm more please," Natasha said softly. You obliged, kissing her again and again. "Give me a real kiss, detka!" She whined.

You giggled once more, giving in to her soft, playfulness as usual. You pressed your lips to hers and she sighed; her arms wrapping around you as you gave her her "real kiss".

When the two of you parted, foreheads resting together as you caught your breath. "So tell me!"

"Oh it was fine! I aced the class," you said casually.

"Fine?! Malysh that's great! We need to celebrate!" Natasha said, smiling wide.

"No no, it's okay! Just wanna spend time with you, babe," you said softly.

"But-"

"No buts! Can we just cuddle?" You asked.

"Not even a special meal or.. at least takeout?" Nat asked, adding that last bit to make you smile, knowing full well she's not a great cook but for you she'd try.

"Well... I dunno. Kinda want some junk food if I'm honest?" You said, now thinking about it.

"You name it, detka; it's yours!" Nat said excitedly.

"Sour gummy worms and a cherry coke?" You asked, as a blush spread across your cheeks.

"Interesting combination. I don't think I've ever eaten sour gummy worms?" Nat said, trying to think back in her memories. "Well then it's settled. Cuddles and junk food it is! I'll postmate it so we don't have to anywhere because I don't want another minute without you. You're never leaving me again!" Natasha said, wrapping her arms around your waist.

"Now you know how I feel when you're away on missions!" You said, giggling.

"I'm retiring. Right now!" Nat said, laughing.

"Babe you know you can't do that! The team needs you!" You said, looking into her eyes again.

"But I need you," she said, eyes softening.

"Take some time to think about it, okay? Let's just enjoy the evening together," you said, brushing wisps of hair from her sweet face.

The two of you settled on the couch together, your back settled into the corner of the armrest and the back, and Nat laying with her back against your front, her body situated between your legs. "We could have this forever you know," she whispered.

"And someday we will," you said, gently scratching her scalp, watching her eyes close. The two of you jumped a bit when the doorbell rang, indicating the snacks you'd ordered had arrived. Nat hopped up to grab the bag and brought it back over to the couch, curiously opening the bag of sour gummies and putting one in her mouth.

Her face twitched as she tasted the sourness, seemingly not liking it at all. "No good, huh?" You teased, grabbing one and eating it calmly.

"It's... it's great," she said weakly with a face of disgust. You laughed boisterously and she frowned at you.

"It's okay babe. I'm glad you tried them! You don't have to eat more," you said, holding her hand. She sighed with gratitude as she settled back against you, turning on a movie for the two of you to watch.

"This is perfect," you said.

"Hm?" Nat asked. Her response was sleepy as she laid against you comfortably.

"This. It's perfect. Us, sour snacks, and a movie. Perfection," you said, leaning down to kiss Nat's head.

"I love you detka. So much," Natasha cooed.

"I love you more," you said, popping a gummy worm in your mouth and relaxing with your girlfriend. Nothing could top the moment the two of you were in.