Make Me - EO

"Y/N! Are you going tonight?" Kelly called out across the green room.

"I don't know," you said, shaking your head. You truly were exhausted from the week but it still wasn't like you to turn down a party.

"You must be deathly ill if you're turning down an invite to an Olsen party, Y/N," Kelly said, closer now as you packed up your duffel bag.

"I just... I don't know. She's Lizzie and I'm just Y/N," you said, not knowing where your lack of confidence had disappeared to all of a sudden.

"Okay "just Y/N" have you seen yourself?! So she's a little older? Who cares?! You're hot, she's hot. Let's just have some funnn! We earned it! The show wrapped and now there's a huge party at Lizzie's! Let's just go please!!" Kelly whined.

"What about Lizzie?"

You gulped, it's not like you hadn't spent so much time with her already over the last few months but it had always been professional. But there she was in front of you, a few years older and fucking hot as all hell. "N-nothing!"

Really Y/N? You had to stutter? Now?

"Y/L/N are you coming to my party tonight?" Lizzie asked.

"Oh um I'm not sure, Lizzie," you replied, not making eye contact with the girl.

You drew a sharp inhale when her fingers gently took hold of your chin, forcing you to look into her eyes. "Please Y/L/N? For me?" She pleaded.

"O-okay uh yeah sure," you replied nervously. She dropped her hand and squealed, giving you a wet kiss on the cheek before skipping off.

"Party of the YEAR TONIGHTTT!!" She sang.

"Simp," Kelly snickered.

"Shut up!"

——

"Y/N for the love of Pete please pick a dress!" Kelly whined. There were five options currently laid out on your bed and you've tried every single one on and nothing seemed to be good enough for a party at Lizzie's. "She'll probably be taking it off anyway!" Kelly smirked.

"Stop! She is not into me! She's got that sleazy boyfriend that follows her around like a lost puppy," you shivered. You couldn't think of his name at the moment but you didn't care. Everywhere Lizzie went, he went and it was pathetic.

"Uh she broke up with him last week, Y/N," Kelly said.

"What?"

"Yeah something about being too clingy and she doesn't love him like he loves her or something. I'm not sure. Rumor down the lane you know?" Kelly shrugged.

You were a little more excited now that you didn't have to deal with her clingy boyfriend hanging all over her tonight. Lizzie was one of the only theater kids you haven't kissed and that's probably what made her slightly more desirable. Despite her long brown hair and bright green eyes and soft, pink lips and her sweet laugh and-

"Earth to Y/N! Pick a dress we need to go!!"

"You are such a nudge," you muttered.

"But you love meee!" Kelly sang, kissing your cheek.

"Hey don't get lipstick on me!" You whined. "I don't wanna look like I'm not single when we get to Lizzie's," you said smirking.

Kelly rolled her eyes and walked away, putting the finishing touches on her makeup. She walked back over and grabbed the black dress in front of you. "You can't go wrong with black, Y/N. Please!"

"Fine," you huffed. Short black dress and black docs and a bright red lip. You could almost pass for the stereotypical "big tiddie goth girlfriend". Lizzie's place was a short walk from your apartment and you were nervous the entire time and you hated it. Kelly had said no to pre-gaming and you looked at her like she was fucking crazy. And as usual, Kelly ditched you as you walked inside, finding your other friends and sitting down but you desperately needed a drink first. You mixed yourself some kind of juice and tequila into a solo cup and turned around, your eyes meeting with Lizzie's.